Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Counter" Game

+4
Stankey
PIB
DEATH.TO.ALL
bjchance
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The "Counter" Game - Page 6 Empty Re: The "Counter" Game

Post  Genkidesuka Sat May 24, 2008 11:26 am

A level 12-13 panda with diffusal will have about 1.1-1.2k hp, right? An equally levelled Sven with, say, MoM or Armlet and GS will be hitting about 300-350. I'd say its not too much of a stretch.

My point was two of the points were made were based on the possession of an essential item. It's not reason enough to suggest the hero counters the other hero if he has said item. Especially when a diffusal panda will get 6 hit by a similarly levelled, similarly farmed obsidian destroyer. Its simply too late for any significant degree of mana rapage to occur by the time diffusal is obtained as he's just going to gain it back in large chunks (especially since he will have farmed better than you; diffusal panda suggests gank panda which suggests not much farming panda Razz) The exception is a diffusal rush but then you'll just get 3 hit by autoattacks :O

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 pm

A level 12-13 panda with diffusal will have about 1.1-1.2k hp, right?

with some stats about 1400, plus the 30% dmg red from his armour.

An equally levelled Sven with, say, MoM or Armlet and GS will be hitting about 300-350.

Try about 200 if your lucky.

I'd say its not too much of a stretch.

Its a hell of a stretch.

especially since he will have farmed better than you; diffusal panda suggests gank panda which suggests not much farming panda

Thats bullshit, you cant assume he would farm better than you. Why would i have to go gank? Mana burn would help harassing in a lane even more. Ganking with panda isnt neccesary, rhasta yes, potm yes, panda no.

It's not reason enough to suggest the hero counters the other hero if he has said item

Im not, im also basing it on skills.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Boy Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Abbadon can be killed by hits of more than 400 like Lina's and Demon Witches Ulti's

Before my counter I would ask if under the first post a list of names could be added and updated so it is easily seen who has been countered to who and such instead of guess work.

But yeah Countering Panda is quite hard with alot of characters missing. If Phantom Assassin hasnt been I would have to say him. Storm Spirit relies on hits to slow his target + extra damage and with PA's 3rd skill it is greatly reduced. With blink strike, Storm spirits slow and ulti are reduced to near useless. Mid - end game PA's damage would greatly rise over anything storm spirit can do and items like sheep stick I doubt would last long enough to kill PA as long as PA had satanic or dominator/vlads

Super_Boy
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am

I updated the list, please inform me if I updated something incorrectly.
And btw who are we countering currently? SS?
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:10 pm

Besides putting "obsidian destroyed" its fine lol. (i fixed it). Yes countering storm spirit. The list is on the top of page 6 super boy. And yes PA has been used. try think of someone else.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Speed typing FTL. Anywho if it is not countered by the time I get on tomorrow I'll post a counter.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:58 am

I'm gonna go with beastmaster to counter storm spirit. His quill summon can slow SS enough for beastmaster to keep up and his ulti can stop him after he tries to ulti out.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6