Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can make this game possable; You will be gods!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you can make this game possable; You will be gods! Empty If you can make this game possable; You will be gods!

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:01 pm

The people who make this happen will win my heart forever!

Operation Gandhi
This has been done before so do not say it hasn't.

Win a game without anybody getting any kills. Sentinel may kill but heroes may not!

Good luck to those who take up the challenge.
If you do achieve this: Post up the replay for all of the world to see Very Happy

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

If you can make this game possable; You will be gods! Empty Re: If you can make this game possable; You will be gods!

Post  Stankey Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 pm

haha that wud b pro as, you would have do go hard out push build, with disablers or stun or something. U cud just rape down 2 red, then leave them. We shud try it out.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

If you can make this game possable; You will be gods! Empty Re: If you can make this game possable; You will be gods!

Post  DR Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:35 am

Needs an organised team XD. Plus lots of pushing.... and hereos you have lots of control over so you dont' accidentally kill someone >.>

So meepo, chen, Invoker , Furion, Lycan?

Invoker goes forge spirit build, lycan has wolves (which are actually rather strong), Furion has the treants, chen creeps, meepo has his net (8 second entangle).

Pretyt much everyone goes cyclone, guinsoo, necro book, Hotd (dominate creeps to help push) not in that order Razz.

But heres the problem, what if your opponents realise what you are doing, ever seen 5 heroes + 10 treants, 2 wolves, 7 centaurs, 2 forge spirits run from a hero with 50 hp? Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Im keen to try this out too, problem though is that you wouldnt be able to assist too much due to the new nerf with assiting kills by scorage/sent...... pushers may be good but if ur treent kills dont u get the kill... so perhaps not to much pushers....
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:51 pm

lolz yea. Have they buffed wolves, cus they killed me the other day and i so wasnt expecting that much dmg lol. I was like oh its just wolves, o shit im dead.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:44 pm

slightly, with howl now adding like 24dmg for wolves and 44 dmg for heroes...
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 am

I think its + 16 to wolves, but thing is... it affects every player controlled unit...

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:17 pm

dang
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:51 pm

So... are you guys up to the challenge?

I think you can have this game done by the end of the holidays. It gives you time to practice.
As for them realizing what your doing... Yeah, they may but then you just push them so hard they cant do anything to stop it. If they get rapier then just get heals + hearts. I didn't say sentinel cant kill, just the heroes cant so you can lure them to sentinel or roshan or whatever. Good luck. May you become gods.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:25 pm

We could, but we need 5 players on at the same time.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:16 am

Well count me in.. Im like on nearly everyday!
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:22 pm

yea im keen
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:51 am

Im done next wednesday, keen then lol. (well gta get boosed as wed night, but after that lol). Or maybe a game this weekend Razz
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Done. We are the Pros! Lol. This was such a funny game. Enjoy.

Heres the replay
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:14 pm

We should try throne a game in 15 minutes or something...

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 pm

There was a kill at the end from PIB.
Im sorry but do it again.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:19 pm

yeah, like when we actually kill stuff. I watched replay before, at 20 mins, we pushed bot lane and got all 3 towers and both raxs in one push. What we forgot 2 do was all get Helm of Dominator. And lycan didnt get howl lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:52 pm

DEATH.TO.ALL wrote:There was a kill at the end from PIB.
Im sorry but do it again.

stupid end of game report showed me with no kills........
maybe it was just a visual trick from blizzard to stop us getting no kills...
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:45 pm

lol, and he could have got the kill with his treants bot, early in the game, cus they were still attacking (not the surround one, the one on the bounty hunter) lucky the tower got it, or there there wuda been some unhappy faces lol. Na it doesnt count throne was on red and game was over. And the end of game stats AND (i checked) the wc3 stats didnt record a kill by any of our heroes.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 am

Yeah Ill alow it lol. Was only joking anyhow.

Congratulations to everybody who participated.
DR YOUR MY NEW FAVOURITE PERSON!
Not just because of how u played but what u said to lb, lol lb was funny...
"WTF MEEPO"
"Host has lag bro"
WTF"
lol funny game.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 am

Oh thank you gracious one. Master Sensei - *bows*
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:47 am

Lol, except I dont think I was the one who said that O_o.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:56 am

lol yeah i thought it was digby that said that. I cracked up. lb was getting so pissed off, he was so confused lolz. He kept yelling at us (me especially for some reason lol). Perma nets are fun. I just found it really cool how we pushed all 3 towers and both raxes in 1 go in the space of like 1 minute lol. We need to play a push game where we actually kill people. you know what else would be funny, is if we all got manta lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 pm

That was actually an awesome game Razz
Anyhow here is your next challenge:
https://clandoa.forumotion.net/dota-strategy-f7/now-that-you-are-gods-t186.htm#1886

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 pm

i said there was lagging issues with meepo, thus why the attacking would stop when we almost killed him
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next