Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst hero

+5
DR
PIB
Stankey
bjchance
DEATH.TO.ALL
9 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst hero - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst hero

Post  DR Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:18 am

Hmm, we can just copy the top teams MYM and VP Razz.

Well then, the skill distribution in doa isn't too varying is it? Because otherwise in IH instead of sp, might have to place people so its even Razz. Although the closer the skill level, the more hero choice will matter i think.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 am

MYM, VP????Definintion???
Picking teams with similar player skills is good, althogh some people are better at certain heros than other.. something to keep in mind.

Now back to the Topic, Who uses Pa's new slow skill? I tested it out last night.. 1/2 dmg against heros cant be all that good?
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:41 pm

MYM and VP are legaue teams with sponsors.
and yes with closer skill level, the hero picks become more crutial.
and this isnt pubs we are talking about digby. This is scrims etc. We wouldnt use PA because she just doesnt cut it.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  creamandballz Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 pm

best line up i have ever seen..

TB JUNGLE
QOP SOLO SHORT
TS SOLO MID
LINA/SK LONG

tb carrys.. lina buys lots of wards cuz she dnt need much... sk and ts and qop and lina fully own everyone with there fully sick aoe... tb carrys more and farms more

creamandballz

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:38 pm

As things are... ARS-ART - > NA = that whole line up screwed Razz. Doesn't have to be ars-art either, any half decent player could screw that to hell. PAs new skill is still required for the slow, also full damage helps out for her farming in a lane where she is weak.

Also have to consider what enemy players would pick. Although if at same tier chances are things would about balance out unless they counter pick.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Tue May 13, 2008 9:31 am

PA got a massive buff with the introduction of Stifling Dagger, makes last hitting a breeze. She's still not much good of course.

Most useless heroes I can think of would be along the lines of Riki, NS, BS, etc. Basically heroes that thrive in pubs but in an organised team, suck some serious ass.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  michael Fri May 23, 2008 9:44 pm

I wish You'd all stop being against PA. Shes awesome, I'll go her next ih and show you.

michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 pm

As i say i like PA. Bud.bonez carried for us with PA in an -ar game we had the other nite. Think it was -ar, maybe -sd, cant remember. but yeah he got fed, was solo top, and i went to (i was rhasta) to help him get a few kills on his opponent early/mid game. I was mid lane. Nice way to ensure a vitory, feed your carry lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 am

michael wrote:I wish You'd all stop being against PA. Shes awesome, I'll go her next ih and show you.

We're assuming a GOOD opposing team? One that will completely shut her down early and gank gank gank until they're blue in the face? Because sure, she owns disorganised pubs/IHs, but against a team with teamwork she's just not worth getting over someone like sf who has amazinglane control

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat May 24, 2008 1:33 pm

What if your teams the one doing the ganking?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Mon May 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Ugh I hate myself for doing this, but SA is a very useful hero. GOD I hate sa with a passion and I will NEVER play him, but he can be quite useful. The stupid cloud move is awesome. Other than that sa is useless. Also BS can be an effective jungle in an organized game.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon May 26, 2008 5:49 pm

blood seeker jungling? Yeah i guess with the heal. Just need 2 pull a lot is all. That tends to piss the team off and make them come gank you lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't consider SA a useful hero simply because of his cloud. Why wouldn't you just use a more reliable silence, like Krobelus, Silencer, or Drow? Also, BS may be a viable pick one day, but its not this day. This is mainly because he doesn't bring a worthwhile disable (although bloodrage is now a very effective silence and Rupture is and always has been useful for ganking). He can jungle relatively well though, just not fast.

If your team is the one doing all the ganking you probably didn't think your pick of PA through very carefully.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Acutally SA's miss factor on the cloud and the slow makes it just pure awesome!!

Other than that, SA is useless Razz

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 pm

DEATH.TO.ALL wrote:Acutally SA's miss factor on the cloud and the slow makes it just pure awesome!!

Other than that, SA is useless Razz

The value is in the silence though. The miss and slow are just more or less useless extras.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Haha, useless extras. Not really, if it was just the silence then smoke wouldnt be as imba as it is. You just can not continue a fight when your in smoke screen. Its pure suicide, and pointless because you wont hurt them (compared to your damage). If you silence a dps hero they can still rape you, or run because they arent slowed. Still dont like sa, just saying they arent useless.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Boy Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 pm

I have had games won literally on SA's cloud, They winning pushing base when every one was around level 16 with them having items a fair bit better than ours. Cloud causes team to imediatly get out of cloud usually running for the closest exit, not staying compeltely together. Gave us the ability to take atleast one of them out before a fight started while the near double damage of SA as they trying to run out of the cloud helps out quite a fair bit. After that SA left due to deaths and such and they started winning again so I just used him to follow my main character (being invisible and not actually doing any fighting he didnt seem like a threat to the opposing side). When battles were done we already had a head start on any situation.

Other week playing rl friends 3v4 (me being on side with 3 with PA) we were down to just our base towers while all of theres stood standing. I farmed up my battlefury along with having treds and helm of dominator. Ofcorse with them having characters like Razor they are not going to go for hp items when there DPS is so great. After the little bit of farming I was able to 2 hit razor with some luck at level 16 with which after gaining a good 800gp off his death started to turn the tides. Depends on what the team needs is how easily he can farm. If he isn't going to be much use as a killer early game but is wanting to farm instead then max out blur and farm early. All that is really needed is Boots + helm of dominator. Then with that can start to farm the more dps items like battlefury. With blink strike aswell a well placed crow or chicken can help PA get out of stick situations of other team sees him as ganking to much. With a proper team agaisnt me though undsure if we would of won that game based on the end game of PA

Worst hero? I would personally have to say undying. Sure he has good points about him, he can take down certain characters easier than others but yeah I find his ulti is his only good ability(don't feel it slows the enemy enough to be the main cause of kills in ganks). His heal is based on how many creatures are near by meaning typically he isnt to great for ganking as he relies on heaps of creatures being near by and well there usually isn't alot of creatures till late game when people have enough hp to withstand this. His zombies feed like crazy around the enemies teams meaning he is useless for pushing towers if they have a hero trying to stop him. Sure he can use them for farming but there is many other heroes I would rather see farming. His third ability is really only useful with tanks and well if you do manage to kill someone with this ability you get nothing as it counts as if they killed themselves

Super_Boy
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 pm

undying has grown on me, he cant farm and jugnle pretty well. He does very nicely with a vladmirs and a radience. He can tank pretty well esp if you get a heart after ur rad.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2