Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead

Post  PIB Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:45 pm

Just a little message letting stanks no that not all intel hero are useless, some even good late game, lol!

Meh was a random start to a post,

PIB

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty Re: Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead

Post  bjchance Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:35 pm

You need to register Razz Don't just post as a guest, because as of now guests can post anymore D=
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty Re: Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey i never said intel heroes were useless lol. I used bane late game the other day, hes friken mean. Disables like a freak, same with lion and rhasta etc. i like intels, they are more challanging 2 use. But dont get me wrong i still love the dps haha.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Don't forget Witch Doctor Very Happy
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:21 pm

I never forget witchdoctor. He is the freaking man. Any clan war where i can get him, i always like to. He can turn battles man. 1 of my fav heroes.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:35 am

Stankey wrote:I never forget witchdoctor. He is the freaking man. Any clan war where i can get him, i always like to. He can turn battles man. 1 of my fav heroes.

You fucking carried our first ever war with witchdoctor, i still remember that. NfK vs DoA. WE RAPED

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:07 pm

haha yeah that a mean game. Owning bernard was the best part lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:18 pm

I wanna be in a memorable war Sad
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm

haha some day u shall be. Im not gna forget beating 1ca. Me and llinh were laning bot against sold_ka and 1 other. I got fb against other guy then owned sold_ka rofl. was wicked. Then won thanks to hardcore aoe lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 pm

from now on, im making your lineups.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty hmmm

Post  PIB Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:06 am

CAn i join in those line ups?
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 am

um i meant hero lineups not player lineups, player lineups are for stankey to decide.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:26 am

Why are u doing the lineups? I thought i have picked pretty decent ones so far lol. But yeah u have read more about them than me. All i know is that aoe wins games
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Yeah you need aoe but i was kinda kidding, ill teach you to make lineups.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey don't count me out about strategy, my ind can name of so many hero and spell sync's its not even funny. But yeah the game against 1ca was fun, I quite enjoyed it though I can't remember who I was....Hmmm.... What were all the heros...? OH I was enigma that right i was like 5-8-27. So enigma, wd, who else? I thought I recalled a thd but who knows.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty hmmm

Post  PIB Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:57 pm

Puck my new fav hero-------and Intell tooo YAY
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:58 pm

No that was a game where 1 of them dropped. The one we won actual 5v5 was i think me, linh, pib, lonbair and half-br33d. So yeah we won with 2 peons lol. Linh was enigma so u cudnt have been, and i was puck, digby was luna, i think lobair was sand king and half-br33d was solo razor. I think thats right. Breed just held middle, while me and linh ripped up bot and digs and lonbair ripped up top lane. Dont expect me to remember their heroes lol. But yeah when we got all the ultis going at once with razor spamming it was gg.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Good job, except i would have put enigma and sandking together for their ulti, thats an alright lineup, depends who they chose etc but i might have swapped out razor and luna rest is alright. what mode was it?

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:06 pm

It was rd well sk stun with lunas ulti owned anyway. but i wanted a stunner at top and bottom. So both had a stunner and a spammer (harasser). Like one stuns one does lotza dmg quickly.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty Another combo

Post  PIB Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Why not Treebee and :
sandking or
Luna
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:03 pm

huh? treebee?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Introducing the idea of using intel hero eg undead Empty Treebee = from LOTR

Post  PIB Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Treebee = Massive tree guy = Kinda like Treant in dota
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:36 pm

you mean treebeard from lord of the rings? lol. tree is good, not the best laner though. he needs a harasser with him, while he denies/last hits etc to farm.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:24 pm

How you like the team we had in a sd game last night? bh - solo top, invoker and pudge mid. and earthshaker and tide bottom. bh was our carry, pudge and tide the tanks and earthshaker and invoker the casters. with a couple of stuns/disables thrown in there for good measure lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Did I miss another game?
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next