Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West

5 posters

Go down

BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West Empty BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm

But really not. West is still dead.

Ok so onto biznes. srs biznes.

I've been thinking over the last couple of weeks about forming a clan based on Bored Aussies. It being Uni holidays I know a lot of us have got a lot of spare time to fill. So far I've talked to Matt (Stankey) and Cameron (Genki) and Kupo (lolfag) as well as Lukas (m1lkman) who says hes keen to sub anytime and they all seem quite keen. It'll be a reasonably casual thing, just playing with whoever we've got online and trying to find scrims for hours on end Very Happy but seriously I'd hope to be playing a couple of scrims 2-4 nights a week. I'm going to be trying more funs things, exploiting the flexibility of the current metagame. Cameron has decided that he's going to be playing more of a solo mid/carry play than support/ganker like he was. This was after the last few weeks where hes free farmed for 15min due to me playing the best CM/Lion/Dazzle in the world. So yea basically I'm going to play support so anyone else just needs to jump into a semi-carry/ganker role which is probably the easiest to pick up and play.

So if anyone wants to come and message me on Bored Aussie my user is DejaVoo (no fullstop) or on MSN add dj.phillitron@gmail.com . It should be fun, would like it to be a bit like last year around summer, with more emphasis on us scrimming rather than inhousing. Getting us back together for a final fling of sorts.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West Empty Re: BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West

Post  DR Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Tempting... but I doubt I'll be in it Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West Empty Re: BA and Garena crash. Everyone moves to US West

Post  Stankey Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 pm

must apply with full dota cv and references/replays
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Zomgd, very srs indeed! Think my chieftain will be my referencE? Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

yea im keen, my comp is stable now and have a ba account
can i use my standard warder . support bitch ref for it,
if in doubt refer to my introduction on the ba forums
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 am

OK after playing with the worst players in a while tonight I'm mega keen to get this going so lets say this sat we try get 5 on for a game or two?
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 pm

daytime probly, think were going to pibs for a bbq thing for dinner. I was joking about the cv btw people lol. Um yea, digs, deja probly gna be playing the warders etc, so u will do it in his absense i guess. But theres often two of those sort of heroes in a team anyway. Say cm/lion of venge/lion etc.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 am

Yea i like the idea of drafting lots of utility so perhaps if we're playing with digs I'll just play the option who won't be the main wardwhore, that was I can farm blink or ags or w/e we might need.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:10 pm

like you coud play lion and get blink etc, and let digs play cm or watevs and just ward. I just dont like having too much "food" in a lineup.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm playing solos, carries, chen/enchantress/es.

There is zero flexibility in this matter. I will not stand for anything else.

Oh and I play surprise picks too.

I have spoken.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:32 am

swett cm/ lock/ enig/ kotl/ necro/ etc

And now I have spoken
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok sweet now how abouts people come online and we'll get to playing. lets try this weekend.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down