Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different Line up Ideas...

4 posters

Go down

Different Line up Ideas... Empty Different Line up Ideas...

Post  PIB Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Na / Am or Silencer / Kolt / Loin / Med

Could work out nicely,

Med solo
Kotl / Lion
Na / Am or silencer

Mass mana drain/ mana Deplation, na /med carry,
What you think..?
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Different Line up Ideas... Empty Re: Different Line up Ideas...

Post  Crypt Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 pm

A few problems that I can see of...

It lacks any real tanks since Medusa needs a huge amount of farm to be able to tank or do any damage - if you took AM and Medusa (since you probably arent gunna get NA - most of the time instabanned), you end up with 2 ineffective lategame carries (I say ineffective because if you gave the same amount of farm to another hero, they'd carry 50 times as hard).

Another thing is, if you laned kotl with lion, you'd pretty much be wasting his chakra magic (which is the main reason you pick him now since his mana leak has been nerfed from a stun to a slow, not to mention if you laned kotl with lion, they'd just sit still since theres nothing scary to be running from hehe), and lion doesnt need that much of a mana overkill to be able to harrass well in a lane. kotl is generally used so that your carry can freefarm aka pl or something else with a spam skill, by harrassing the enemy enough for them to have to constantly stay back. In saying that I would love to try a kotl + spec lane with spec spamming dagger (gives vision now so she can dagger into forest to see any incoming ganks as well as farming + harrassing with it every 14 seconds)

Also AM tends to really need a strong baby sitter to be able to farm even remotely well (and farm is what he needs or else hes just a walking blink). Basically you'll get owned early and in all teamfights.

However I think something like this could be real fun in a pub Razz or against a team where we know we would win (but I dislike doing random shit like that because its almost like mocking them... well not even almost, it IS mocking them =/ But yeah keep the ideas coming! We need more activity on the forums

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I think its a nice possibility for a lineup, you'll want to tweak it a bit cause you have no real need for 5 heroes with mana burn. Possibly like Medusa solo, KotL/ES and then Tide/Silencer or something would give you really nice lanes while still having a good amount of mana burn which comes in really nicely in stand offs around towers or something where both teams are looking for a good in.

Side note: I've become a bit of a fan of silencer recently with the new necrobook build that Loda made popular. However he needs to be played to a very high skill level to be successful I think and also fitting him into a lane isn't the easiest thing in the world.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

am is pretty hard carry bro. and he can farm well, cus of his "anti-die" skills
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

Agree. AM has always been a situational pick. Ulti buff was nice I guess so that makes him a bit more viable, however new Qb and possibly even poor mans shield could make him quite a good solo.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:03 am

Hmm I dunno then, maybe it was just EG.Demon's items, he had like treads, vanguard, radi magic stick and was still doing jack shit in teamfights, basically would run in get pwnt and have to blink out =/ now if you put that farm on something like DK, replace vanguard with hood you'd have something very scary to contend with (scarier than AM anyway)

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm

well yeah, i would never raddy on am. so much farm for a get in get out hero. Kinda defeats the purpose of a raddy, u get that on "i dont die and sit here dmging u" heroes like centaur, dirge, krob, necro etc
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down