Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line up discussion v2

4 posters

Go down

Line up discussion v2 Empty Line up discussion v2

Post  DR Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm

I really want to try a game with three of us as
puck, qop, potm
if we somehow have extras, add in clock werk

That'd be a pretty fun game Razz.

Also a global strat sometime?
Zeus, spec, furion, tinker

O and stankey about qops slow
Slows initially by 20/30/40/50% depending on the skill level, unlike Venomancer's Shadow Strike, which always has an initial slow of 50%.
Not sure when that happened O_o.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Line up discussion v2 Empty Re: Line up discussion v2

Post  Stankey Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:27 am

Yeah i thought it did, cus i hit them with lvl 1 ss and they seemed 2 just keep running normally lolz. So i guess its worth leveling it? Or still think stats more important?? I think maybe a balance, a few in each. No point having ss if you dont have the mana (or life) to use it, if u got the mana why not get it? I know that poisin dmg has killed me enough times....
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:04 pm

I normally go silence stick, so mana isn't an issue, so i get it. Works quite well with the silence too.
The only real reason for stats is hp... and if thats the case, you aren't thinking right lol Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:10 pm

QoP's slow got nerfed at the same time as her blink did. The usual build is to get it at 17-20 atm, since stats are usually better (I'm a big advocate of stats, so thats my build anyway Razz).

I often play a globalish strat with Deja and another mate of mine. We play Spec/Furion/Zeus or Tinker (I'm usually the Spec player). Seems to work pretty well. Only problem is, in a pub, since the other two heroes will usually be carries and autoattack push a lane, there's not much opportunity for a squishy melee hero to farm.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 pm

well if we going global team then cant we add in clocks? he can be semi tank, so zeus/spec/tinker/furion/clocks..........

played a game awhile back supporting the tiny + techies toss combo....team was tiny/techies/cm/zues/spec...
cm to give mana- rushing aura, tiny+techies toss grenade, zues to kill if still alive with ulti, and spec to kill if zues ulti cd...
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:30 am

Its possible, but not because his nuke is global, just because he's a really good hero Smile

Lanes might be a bit fucked though. Zeus/Tinker/Clock would all want/need to solo, and there's no real babysit for Spec. Maybe replace Zeus or Tinker for Lich or something.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm

perhaps instead of lich put in cm? lots of intel could use the aura regen... or for dps lycan howl is now global...
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:14 pm

CM can't babysit Spec nearly as well as Lich can. She either has good mana regen or she has nukes, whereas Lich can take both. Not to mention her horrible base MS, HP and DMG. And the fact that she doesn't actually contribute much to a teamfight if she dies prematurely (which she definitely will), and that she needs farm whereas Lich needs absolutely nothing.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down