Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm + other heroes

3 posters

Go down

Storm + other heroes Empty Storm + other heroes

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Sexy competative pick? Thoughts? I got 2 play him in an inhouse i think? hes fukin pwnage man, if u wna see some nice replays go to gosugamers. Hes getin picked a lot recently. Gd old kuroky started the trend? Or just since the .59 replays started cumin out maybe, anyhow havent seen storm loose yet.

Also ive decided having a chen kinda "babysit" your solo in your bot lane (for sent) can be farkin nice, cus he gets like free farm and double good if their carry is there cus he gets jack shit.

Also what is your thoughts on sand king getting bkb after his phase/bottle/blink. Its pretty nice, i would go shiva afterwards (game probly over), but yeah bkb or shiva first?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Storm + other heroes Empty Re: Storm + other heroes

Post  DavidwhY Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:29 am

Only if they have zeus ulti/spec (maybe invoker/cwg i guess?) or something with rad should you need bkb cause you should be able to land ulti most of the time with shift commands (blink epi). but obviously bkb means you can get an ulti off from a greater distance umm and if for whatever reason u get hit u wont waste ulti cause blinks been deactivated (as in u cant blink cause u got hit).
another case is if they have better/more reliable initates like maybe tide which bkb helps u initiate before them since it means u should be able to get off a good and pretty easy ulti by stunning bkb then ulti rather then ulti/blink/stun

im not expert sk but its what makes sense to me

DavidwhY

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Zomgd stankey, have you not played storm at all? XD. The main thing is getting a team he can work with, as he is extremely vulnerable, but has good mobility. So a ganking based kind of team. He is kind of like qop in ganking ability but more single target based, but better carrying potential.

Bkb for sand king, depends on opposite team, mainly do they have the spells to either stop you channelling your stun if your among them or want to blink into them as david brought up.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:29 pm

What u mean have i not played him???.

Well for me, another plus for bkb, is in the game i saw (pro game) when he got bkb. It just meant that he didnt get like, nuke raped once he stunned/blinked in. Which a low hp melee initiator would tend to do. Especially late game, hes got a bit of hp, and a bit of dmg, so he can stick around and actually wack some shit, and chase shit down with his ulti, and even stun again.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down