Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

+2
DR
PIB
6 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

Post  DR Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:19 pm

She is picked alot more rarely, which is understandable. Changes have been good, since not everyone goes bottle + dagger anymore. + how anyone who got dagger pretty much had a get out of jail free card Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

Post  Stankey Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:53 pm

well every1 had them so they cud blink after them, providing they cud guess where they went lol. So it depends if u can just it well.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:12 pm

Well when you actually needed the blink to start the gank 8-) Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 am

yeah, but u dont always. like if u find em in the forest, or u come out from forest behind them in lane. But yeah, blinking in and them blinking out is funny as.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 am

A funny strat I came across,that is actually hilarious. (Apparently it is a top tier asian strat).

It uses tinker + nerubian weaver for a global strat.

Those were the only clues I picked up on it, but thinking about it, the tinker just rushes BoTs, and then starts tping to all the watchers, and its actually really quite freaky.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 am

that wud b pwnage lol. u cud tp ur whole team 2 them lolz. just send a few watchers.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:45 am

Well you could, but its more the fact that tinker can pop up every 20 seconds anywhere on the map and deal 560 damage.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:16 pm

hmmm that would be fun to try
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm

I had a try with tinker, team sucked :S, but it is very hilarious you randomly tp in and kill them and people are like "wth!??!"

Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... - Page 2 Empty chen

Post  PIB Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:33 am

DId a random thing yesterday, was using chen with stanks(ns)/rich(pudge)/cashmere(clocks) and aam.consice(tiny) and used tele-back-to-base skill on ns about 4 secs before a SB ultied him, thus teleporting stanks and sb back to the fountain, - which im pretty sure killed sb.
TO think stanks was tele'd back with about 25 hp too
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:59 am

good timing Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 am

that was fuking hillarious lol. Once i had escaped, i was looking for sb around where i got tped from, to see how the hell sb died so fast, but cudnt see him. Went back 2 buy on my hero and theres a dead sb next to my hero at fountain lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:30 am

Came up with something that was entertaining yet seemed to work for some reason, possibly a glitch.
Once again it involves weaver, but this time with dark seer instead.
Thought id try putting ion shell (the immolation spell) on one of watchers, then ran left it on partrol... entrering how well it works....
Not sure if its a glitch that it does this but was something random i found.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 am

O its not a glitch. One of the few times you don't ward = insta death XD. Two of my friends would just lane it as a combo, pretty damn nasty.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 pm

PIB dodged me in a game! Razz WHERE ARE YA? Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:09 pm

u and ur so called "glitches" digs lol. Thats not a glitch.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:05 pm

just had a game with venge, total team score for our team was 83-21... lol
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:19 pm

lolz at that. I found a cool new/different version of tug of war. Its the same idea, make and send units. But you pick a race and build a race just like in normal wc3, then u tech and make rax's and shit. make units, u have like 3 gold mines each lol, and trees. U can make heroes, think if they die they go back to lvl 1 (you cant control them) But you can make as many heroes as u want rofl. But u train and upgrade units and send them.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... - Page 2 Empty Party

Post  PIB Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:34 am

Weird thing happened on the weekend, Went out to a work mates party for some drinks, was chatting to a group of guys where topic movies came up -> leading to external harddrives -> then computers - > then computer games. I was then asked " a if your into computer games do you play dota......"
so for the next 40 mins or so ppl started to join the conversation, one thinking he owns with troll + lothas, another mentioning that in his media design(some sort of it design?) class all they do each day is play dota, and when their lecturer comes in they say "we are intergrating cartons designs into gaming programs or some shit like that."
Later of they spoke of a AUT vs Auck uni dota matches that had been going on.
After that, just finished my 4th 42 below+midori cocktail i made up and dont rememeber anything else, did mention that though that they wanted to scrim or in come to channel clan DoA
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 am

Ahahahahahahaha

DotA is truly spread Smile

But seriously so many people like know it exists O_o

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 pm

we had a big ramble bout computer games at uni today. Was mean.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 am

DR wrote:Ahahahahahahaha

DotA is truly spread Smile

But seriously so many people like know it exists O_o

Guess it kinda helps that Basshunter is doing quite well on the charts these days
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:51 am

A while back I was like.... thinking only nerds play dota, but yet i have met so many people who play O_o

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:42 am

lol, its a mean game. I think custom games saved warcraft so hard, if it was just ladder there would be so few playing lol. Its good variation. Like atm i swap between ladder and dota, then if im bored theres the thousands of other random games u can play.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Stankey wrote:lol, its a mean game. I think custom games saved warcraft so hard, if it was just ladder there would be so few playing lol. Its good variation. Like atm i swap between ladder and dota, then if im bored theres the thousands of other random games u can play.
like pudgy wars and battleships
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next