Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Race?

3 posters

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Ladder

Go down

Favourite Race? Empty Favourite Race?

Post  Stankey Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:37 am

I know some of you (ricy) just random, but what race do you go yay! when you random them lol. Yeah, what race do you like and why? Whats good about them and what are their disadvantages?

Ive only used night elf to any decent level so far, they were pretty cool, i love the moon wells. They are nice for fighting in your base, especially if you have a shop to make it nightime, and buy pots, combined with your ancients attacking, and a protector or two you can do ok defending. The base is a bit vunurable early though. If you want to fuck over a night elf, kill some of the wisps early, they are hard out reliant on wood (i found out by getting yelled at lots by joe, cus i asked for wood 2 much lol). The worst time, is if you are too far through your tech to cancel it, and your stuck with like 2 wisps and u cant keep pumping hunts or making buildings cus u have no wood. Then when your techs finished you cant build your 2 ancients of lore and buy ur hero cus thats like 400 wood needed right there. So my advice is (this took some trial and error lol) to make sure you have at least 1 protector (depending on opposition tactics/race), a shop, some moon wells and like 6/7 wisps on wood before you tech for the first time. This may sound like a bit but its not really, you can get it all pretty quick and still have a fast tech. Then from there your options are vast, but i seem to do the mass dryads, cus i often play with a teammate that goes mellee. They are cheap, build fast, do lots of damage, are spell immune, can remove enemy buffs/ally nerf spells, run fast, slow on attack (poisin) and if you have enough of them you can rip up the more expensive chims/frost whryms or any other air units. They just need a bit of a meat shield in front of them taurans do nicely lol. Otherwise, theres always bears/giants if your mellee and chims are pretty sweet, but u have to control them well lol.

Soon i shall try undead!! dun dun dun. Try the noob annoying tower rush tactic with skeles and fiends lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Favourite Race? Empty Re: Favourite Race?

Post  DR Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Undead, easiest race to learn Razz. Best simplest strat is go fiends, add whatever you want to the mix.

This is for 1v1 btw, never much was a 2v2 person.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 pm

In Starcraft I went the cheese mass carrier strat. In WC3 I do the same with Frost Wyrms.

Never was any good at ladder.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Smile

HOwever you would win all the FFAs your friends would have.

Turtling carrier bastards >.>

I think one time though I was the turtler in game with 7 ppl of friend. Everyone else is in a team of 2, they put me in a team of 1 :S. At the start can fight, but can't really expand much, so just mass frost wyrms and after 3 hours the game was over. Took bloody forever though Razz. Well I didn't relaly turtle honest! I tried army combat but just keep retareating to base!

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down