Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting

3 posters

Go down

Recruiting Empty Recruiting

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Hey guys. I want to try get our clan numbers up, especially with active players so we can have regular people on for inhouses etc. Also then theres the chance of having enough decent people on to choose a team for wars etc. So yeah if you have friends who are keen to join ask them 2 trial. And if you playing pub games, just keep an eye out for decent people and just whisper them and ask. Its not that hard really, and would be good for the clan. thanks guys.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Empty Re: Recruiting

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 am

Definitly. Stankey if your really desperate, host some "DotA Clan Recruit NZ -DoA PRO"
I got a few people in there, your obviously ref and have 1/2 DoA people in the game.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:44 pm

yeah just did that 2day funilly enuf. i picked up one good guy, and 1 other good 1 who didnt wna join.. go figure. and 1 other who wanted to but disapeared, he wasnt as good as others neway.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:10 pm

You have to be careful when you host a "recruitment" game though. My thoughts would be to those of us who use banlist, create a phrase for pregame saying "This game is brought to you by Clan DoA, if you enjoy the game contact the host for more information or come to Clan DoA"
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:20 pm

yeah i think i will do that too. But i have just found some good players by hosting a recruitment game. So i may, but only if i feel like observing haha. I cant get the banlist phrase thing to work atm tho. Ive had it working before. Im not sure wat the problem is.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:34 am

bjchance, material_giri, battlelordVI and myself are banlist experts

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm

well someone help me then lol. Its wierd, i have had it work before. Like before i reinstalled comp. And everything else on blist working fine.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm

DEATH.TO.ALL is also a blist expert Very Happy But yeah just pm me what the problem is or if you see me on let me know. Otherwise you can send me mail through my bot, it's gonna be on pretty much from now on except when i'm at school.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum