Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vs Slava and Wdy

3 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

vs Slava and Wdy Empty vs Slava and Wdy

Post  Stankey Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Heres the link to the WdY Game

I cant manage to upload this other game vs slava, but heres the picks.
vs Slava and Wdy DoAvsSlava
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

vs Slava and Wdy Empty Re: vs Slava and Wdy

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Man I'm amazing. Also the second game vs Slav was pretty damn even kills wise. I think the final score was like 38-41 or something. Fire panda/Doom won us the game imo Razz Nah everyone played pretty good that game. Few silly decisions from me to go in when we shouldn't have but other than that it went ok. I think we outdrafted them both games. Wdy game was fun. Again we outpicked. Tinker was a stupid decision from them. I assume they wanted early dominance like they've been doing the last few games we played against them but I think something more sustainable dps would have been better after we'd taken aba/dazzle
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

like that one where u were like hey gogo bait it me and this other guy are coming. then their whole team turned up and raped u all. that was smart.

Oh and i think my uber farmed (at the cost of my team all dying at times) necro raped up.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Still not sure I understand why Slava let us have FUCKING FIRE PANDA first when he knew how good my panda was. Pirate ban seemed off, as did the Jugga pick after we got Doom, which is just asking to be countered - and also picking Centaur 4th after we had a reasonable team to take Necro as well. I didn't even like the PotM pick first. LION WAS SPOT ON THOUGH. All in all I'm surprised at his drafting, though I suppose he didn't draft for MCC. It was a closer game than our first, too... Probably because he was playing a carry rather than CM and because I was getting focused like a bitch this time. FUCKING FIRE PANDA is incredible and all but he can't treble nuke at level 5 - doesn't stop him from getting triples, of course.

Don't like current map after fucking asians changed the metagame almost overnight. Tricarry with two warders/map control technicians/support/bitches/roamers/whores is near unstoppable, and very little variance takes place. At least Pit Lord doesn't fit that description.

Will watch the wdy game tomorrow at daniel's house while he makes me dinner, then gives me head.

No I'm just kidding.

He'll give me head BEFORE he makes dinner.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum