Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUTURE OF DOTA

2 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

THE FUTURE OF DOTA Empty THE FUTURE OF DOTA

Post  Crypt Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

Ok this replay is actually epic Very Happy Its one of the ones from the big KS vs. Fnatic game, its incredibly fast paced, even faster paced than the western games (epic team fights and ganks), and seriously what I think is the best potm player EVAR KTHX. Ok maybe not the best (probably not even close o.O), but he hits some pretty pro arrows Very Happy. Also, KS Bouncy's Axe just had epic farm and kills which was very fun to watch, all in all great play by both teams and kudos goes to them for not turtling/late game carrying.

I think making games faster paced like this and more spectator friendly will allow the competitive dota scene to grow in fans (after this replay I think Im turning into a KS-TEHTEHTEH fanboi), hopefully will also interest non-dota players to follow it and in general grow as a community Smile

http://www.dota-allstars.com/download/replay/109167

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

THE FUTURE OF DOTA Empty Re: THE FUTURE OF DOTA

Post  Deja.Voo Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Fair enough its a decent game. IMO watch some of Rush3D vs 7L games as they are faster paced and a lot more even (Think one game the score is 20-22 @ 20min) I don't really think we can say this is the future of dota being its only one game. And I mean if you watch some Ks.Int stomps they are really rather fast paced too. Yamateh although being a really nice player doesn't really suit potm too well. Loda/Kuro/Angel/Longdd/vigoss are far more interesting.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 pm

By future of dota I meant that this is how it should be Razz I have seen the Rush3D and 7L games, but I kinda sighed at some of the moments in it and stopped watching it after warlock realised he dropped his boots and then enemy rhasta steals it...

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down