Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree

+3
Super_Boy
Stankey
Genkidesuka
7 posters

Go down

US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree Empty US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree

Post  Genkidesuka Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Sorry if the title offended anyone, but yes, US west is basically dead for wars. There are a handful of teams worth scrimming who are online once in a blue moon, whereas in other 'communities' such as BA and Garena there are like 7-8 teams minimum on during peak hours that would prove good competition for us.

Who's keen to move, or at least try it out?

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree Empty Re: US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 pm

i wouldnt mind trying out BA, but i mean id still like to be based on us west for now. The new forum i linked you all to is starting up based on us-west, and they are going to run comps with prises etc. I mean atm the person that refers the most people wins like a t-shirt, a comp game of their choice or something. So that could be promising. But im i still gota get a comp with warcraft on it :S.

But yeah if you guys want to sign up, and say that i referred you (www.aus-dota.com/forum), i might be able to grab the prises, then i could even put them in a clan competition or something. Like a 2v2 -om tourney.

Last edited by Stankey on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree Empty Re: US West caught in crossfire during german shooting spree

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm

also i think once in a blue moon is an exaduration Razz. Apparently west "died" ages ago, its not like many have left in the last 4 weeks or anything. I think being able to jump on BA to look for wars if no1 is on west would be handy.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Boy Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Not realy on to much these days but yeah wouldn't mind trying out BA if other friends move there too

Super_Boy
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:41 pm

well yeah, i mean we have just gotten used to the amount that happens in the summer, and its never going to be as intense now as it is in the holz.

But yeah, i realise that wars happen less often when im not on, and im sorry bout that, but i cant really do much about it atm.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Its not really that sure about how much of it being US-West being dead and how much of it is that Uno and school and stuff has been back on. Also stankey I've looked around for scrims or w/e but there either wasn't anyone willing to play or we didn't have 5. The later being the more common of the two.

I think Cameron is just really keen to start playing on BA full time so hes trying to motivate everyone over there. I don't really mind either way it'd just be nice to have the clan all in one place cause right now I seem to juggle Garena during the day before the nz/aus kids get back then I'm playing on BA because I enjoy my team being able to speak english then bnet sometimes for scrims. Also they're getting upset over 15, its hardly 6million and they didn't have too much issue with that

Last edited by Deja.Voo on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:56 pm

i got so lost in that lol, again deja, paragraphs.... Razz

Yeah i duno, if we do permanently move to BA i think it wont be straight away. I mean we dont always have 5 when im tryna organise scrims but i have lots of people on msn, and txt etc. So i normally rustle up a team if i find theres a clan that we can war.

and 6 and 15 mil what?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:10 am

i can go garena wheneva but never tried BA b4..

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 am

Got rid of verbose information that we couldn't read around.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 pm

who has 15 mil and whos got 6 mil?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm

15 People were killed in a shooting in germany.
6million jews were killed during the holocaust....
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:20 am

wow it seems to amaze me how each time we creat a thread the topic changes to smthing totally different. ..................... as for genks idea, sounds good. been playing alot with random from the clan, a lotta leavers in pubs and a guy from TSN has been trying to clan war us for ages, bar that not much mention of waring/scrimming in general chats.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 am

i think we have played tsn before. Digs can u keep adding new clans to the .scrim list on the bot, and other people send him a msg if u think-of/find any others.

and yeah, harsh deja.... Sigh still no laptop, hopefully will come on monday as no courier on sundays.

EDIT: yeah we have played them https://clandoa.forumotion.net/replays-f13/doa-vs-tsn-t258.htm
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:22 pm

http://forums.boredaussie.com/viewtopic.php?t=3734&sid=9a7a1b0cee1fa34d17d62f99dba2e505

gg already a clan DoA in BA lol
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm

wtf say shits to em lol

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Gogo Clan JuKe
Or maybe DGFC (Deja n' Genki's Fan Club)
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

We could almost do a "nz university team" NUT lolz. FUPT FDPU PUFD PTFU some combo those letters (for Parttime Uni, Fulltime Dota OR Parttime Dota, Fulltime Uni). Or NUDE for Nz Uni Dota E- i need something for E so that it spells nude cus thats funny. Epic, or shit i duno.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Nz uni dota Esports! Rofl.

Personally I'm leaning toward BA though, since I already have an account there (although I have GGC too). Most of you GGCer's will have noticed how bloody unstable their servers are, and will usually have AT LEAST 1 person DC due to Garena problems every game, not to mention some people cannot see certain hosts for no explainable reasons... Only good thing about it is the imba-no-delay-wtf-gg.

I can try to get 5 invites for us, cuz a friend of mine won a BA banner competition a while ago (he still has not recieved them though). Although Im sure if we ask around we can scrounge up some invites Very Happy

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Getting both would be cool. Heard mcc channel had 200 people in it last night :S
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down