Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineups

+2
DR
Stankey
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lineups Empty Lineups

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Ive AGAIN deleted this thread is it was outdated and full of crap lolz (such as attempting to pick cm fourth?). So starting again. Post lineups we should try out that we havent yet.

I want to try like,

Top: Sand/Qop
Mid: Krob or Puck or zues even or Tinker? Duno, votes on who would fit best here???
Bot: Storm
Bot jungle: Chen

Mainly because im in a storm/sandking phase. and a chen phase lol. I also wna try out sk/qop lane, dont think we have done it. But i like the storm getin mad farm bot with chen sitting (ganking constantly, or just keeping bot lane scared/back so he free last hits). I like that sand king can just find someone to stun, and bam qop is there and bam storms there with chen heal to keep them alive. This lineup is just pretty hard to kill aswel, because sk/qop/storm have escapes, so does a puck, and chens just gota hide Razz.

With the "mid debate" I like the zues/tinker for some spike dmg from range on whoever the stun is on, tinker also because he can take some of the farm that lying around, i guess qop needs some tho. But pucks cool for keeping shit still while chen charges creeps in there, and he has silence, krob also has a nice silence and some nice ulti dmg, but is his ulti as useful without a puck/void/someone there to keep shit still for him? I guess it is, and awesome for towering.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Lineups Empty Re: Lineups

Post  DR Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

You could swap out qop for puck and have tinker mid. Also storm is damned ridiculous Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm

true, cus then tinker/storm can take them farm, but qop just has nicer spike dmg then puck, and gets 2 the stun quicker, but i guess the spike dmg is replaced by tinker. But yeah i kinda wanted 2 try sk/qop lane.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 pm

TRY USE JOMBIE TOO

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

what? u mean dirge? Rushing refresher on him is farking cool man. More zombies the you will see in your lifetime.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 am

yea i neva c undying on lineups lol
would b cool if we can use him in someway

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 am

Stankey wrote:what? u mean dirge? Rushing refresher on him is farking cool man. More zombies the you will see in your lifetime.

Mm, seems more of a novelty to me than anything, especially considering it will rape his mana and he kind of needs to spam... Shiva's rush is excellent as is, say, Bloodstone rush, and you can even get both if required. He almost has the same role as Krob, to direct spells towards him while he spams shit, and has a huge effect simply by being alive.

Puck/SK top, Dirge mid, Storm bot, Chen jungle would be fun Smile

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

I'd say that pucks stun makes up the difference, plus 85 sec cd vs 135, and puck using ult + 2 spells equals qops spike damage at least until lvl 11, where its about even, but silence + stun beneifts team? Just a reason why puck is normally picked over qop Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 pm

This is true, and our lineup doesnt really have a firstpick in it, so puck could be it. I duno, ive seen refresher rush in a pro game with dirge. But yeh it was more for shits. But it really did kill any hero without an escape and low hp no matter what they did e.g. zues/lion in that game i think it was, died every time from zombies alone.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  roFL Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 pm

pro game LOL

roFL

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGRY be Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:50 pm

just use enigma, spirit breaker and 3 other heroes
unbeatable strat IMO

ANGRY be

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 pm

well u got the 3 other heroes wrong last time if i remember. and yes it was pros playing lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLtron Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:25 pm

yeah ok troll doesn't count then gg
maybe i should revise the strat to 3 other heroes... that can actually do something

gg pros stealing our undying refresh strat sad
which team used it?

also
hi doa forums whats up

LOLtron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm

lol like im gna go thru all the replays and find the game, i cant remember.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:10 pm

TOPIC IS OFF TOPIC
Also I don't much see the point of designing whole lineups cause although its fun to think off combos truth is bans normally fuck them so I like to think of hero combos or really wierd strats that wouldn't get screwed because the key idea behind isn't ever/often banned. But yea dreaming is nice so CM solo mid puck solo bot tinker solo top and potm es roam
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 pm

well its not like sand/puck(or qop), zues, storm and chen is gna get fucked very often. Maybe uwont get zues or puck, but u will get the other one.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Storm is likely to be a ban or a fp

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 pm

/agree
Also puck chen zues arn't uncommon bans and puck is still up there in the list of first pick heroes and SK has been taken first by teams who don't have FP a fair bit recently. I mean its a nice lineup however my issue with it being that you don't really have an aweful lot of carry in it that lineup if you had puck instead of qop cause although storm is the flavour of the month he isn't a hard carry which granted is how the game is turning where hard carrys seem to be a choice rather than a necessity. However of course thats at pro level where again they can mix things up and still win because of superior play.

Just for reference list going from hardest carry to semi carrys

Tinker/Krob
QoP/Potm
Storm/Medusa
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 pm

qop>storm at carry? i dnt really agree with that. Storm is devistating late game. Hes like unescapable.

I seriously doubt storm is fp, some people might ban him cus hes annoying. But yeah. Im talking our level here guys, we dont play mym. Sk/storm etc arent going to be first picks.

Last edited by Stankey on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  AuG.Fr0z3n Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Necrolyte should be picked more often, due to his Heartstopper aura.
That's just my opinion, if he ever get's picked.

AuG.Fr0z3n
Recruit

http://bebo.com/bairenkanbudong

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:10 pm

another q, does krobs ulti get stopped by bkb? I mean i know krob gets tanky as shit late game, but his dmg is kinda capped at his ultis dmg. Which is a lot yes, just pointing it out.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

BKB doesn't stop the damage I"m rather sure havn't actually made sure but i don't think it does. The reason storm is placed below qop is although he is unescapable his actual damage output is rather low, hes not crap by any means and I'm not saying hes not a good semi carry but qop has a much larger damage output and qop herself is rather unescapable so tahts important to think about. I wouldn't put it past some of the decent teams we play against to fp storm like cota lppt wdy H2K! etc but yea thats just from what iv'e got out of the games i've seen storm in. But as ks.int has been showing in a naix lina lane its possilble that lina cna become your carry. ALso thats another interesting thing that naix recently isnt as amazing pick = win as he was hes still good in a lane but i think that the mana nerf on open wounds has made him from an amazing lane partner to just a good one. Recently hes been picked more for early game ganking potential rather than amazing carry. Would write more but lecture is finishing :S gotta go walk through the rain yay ^.^
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm

lol dont take ur laptop 2 class. baad idea haha. Yeah i guess his dmg output isnt amazing, but he has similar spike dmg to qop (on 2 target). With his ulti if u do from a distance (maybe? probly bit less) and his pull, and image thing. Plus each of those lets u use ur purgey thing, which you can repeatedly prok using ur ulti. and his attack speed gets pretty darn fast. I think qop > ss early/mid but late game ss > qop and VERY late game ss is def > qop. Esp if ss ends up with shit like bkb guinsoo orchid etc, cus i mean he can farm pretty easily.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:05 pm

How else will i play pokemans during my compsci lectures...?
Anyways although storm does have some nice burst his ulti doesn't do much damage at all i mean you travel like 2 screens worth and it'll deal about 400-450 dmg and drain about 700-800 mana (tested) thats using level 3 ulti and lets not forget that qop can farm amazingly well too I think having rewatched the storm games hes probably on par with qop but he doesn't do enough to make him a harder carry. And then theres that other thing that I'm sure hes got a few nerfs coming up.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:10 pm

lol yeh so use him NOW. But i mean u can use like 2kmana on ur ulti. It pumps out a fair bit. I wrote a big speel about him and qop before, but i lost it cus of stuff being gay. But yeh, at end i asked if u cud go deso on him like u can with qop, or wud u want skadi for hp/mana.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum