Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoA vs CotA

3 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

DoA vs CotA Empty DoA vs CotA

Post  Stankey Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 am

Game 1 this was your more run of the mill game. This needed to be uploaded cus this is the only time you will CM die the least, and u dont often see them go posative Razz. Yeah im the man i know. Also we tried qop/tide which worked, and i mean who wouldnt want to see sb solo (well lion came after a bit, but still).

DoA vs CotA DoACotA

Game 2 this was an intensely looong ass game. Just bout 100 mins. I dont reccomend watching it, unless ur insanely bored, but have a look at the stats lolz. Basically they towered our mid, we towered their mid. They raxed our mid melee and top melee and the got bot tower, and then mid/top range rax. So we just had bot melee/range raxes left. We then proceeded to turtle our asses off, with some rambo 1 person pushes with leap/tp or ss just soloing their whole team with aegis then fan and me tp'ing in 2 finish of the rest. Eventually we got a few kills bot, and pushed bot, i pushed mid alone and raxed, then joined the fight bottom and we killed rest and raxed and killed main. YAWN at typing all of that.

Btw this game i saw they had DP, and i was like they gna steal my dp/omni strat that i stole, so i was cool and took omni so they cudnt, and laned him with fuking PUDGE yeah boi. And we did the cool omni/pudge thing and we played a non pub game where we had potm and pudge, so cud arrow/hook, was fuking lolz.

DoA vs CotA 100mingame

PS. im getting good at this image uploading thing, wish it didnt take as long tho Razz
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

DoA vs CotA Empty Re: DoA vs CotA

Post  Tangerine Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 am

Lmao wtf no wonder no one wanted to tell me what happened game one. They knew what my reaction would be, hahahahah holy shit they got stomped wtf. What a joke.

Tangerine
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 am

omg that second game was just lol
took farrrrr toooooo longgggggggggggggggg
missed too much ult at start lol
too sleepy Sad
y cant we have wars in daytime
like when DR is on

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:47 pm

lol 1st game we had d_r, stomp. second game they got tang and we lost dr and got my mate whos like one of the best sheep tag players in the world but has played about 3 games of dota lolz. He went NA, cus he played him b4 with me, but he went 3wraiths then battlefury, fuck yeah boi! Ive been working on him lolz. 50 min dagon for the fukin win. But na he will be good, just give him time. Fuck u shud see his micro in sheep wars, holy god.

Yeah i liked thingies quote during first game, gg forgot 2 pick sylla. lolz, i think u guys hav beaten us once without using syllabear and that was wen deja was using pirate and he was our carry and dropped near the end (it was close at the time but think u guys were on top, slightly Razz). But yeah u guys can practice other shit vs us, like sb solo, fuck yeah.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:41 pm

yea that guy need to work on dota more..
sheep tag lol
i use to play that like 3yrs ago
its fun but i got bored of it after playing like 2~3games so i quit
dota ftw!

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

yeah he got bored after becomin like top aus player lolz. I just had a couple of games, was funny. U made the cross a bit earlier ftw lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down