Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Replay

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

Recommended Replay Empty Recommended Replay

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 am

If what Stankey says is correct then I watch far too many replays however if this is true then I should also know which games are good and others which you shouldn't bother with so if you don't mind watching replays to check this one out http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/16338
Its MYM vs Ks.Int for those of you who don't know who those teams are MYM is one of the best if not the best team in the history of the game constantly performing well since the game became competitive, Ks.Int on the other hand is a merge of the Mouz Gaming team who were quickly becoming number one and Ks.Int which contains some of the best players from around the world also Vigoss the best player in the world in his prime was thrown into the mix to create probably one of the best rosters Dota has ever seen. The teamplay by MYM in this game is near perfect and MYMlFear's Niax goes a rather different and interesting build which has instantly become my new favourite on the hero. Enjoy
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down