Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apology

2 posters

Go down

My Apology Empty My Apology

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 am

Apparently I havn't done this properly so here goes
Ok so for those of you who don't know Sat night we had a scrim against NZA I believe which we spent some time trying to organise anyway when the game did start it was probably about 11-12 and at the start of the game Alkatraz and I had an arguement firstly over our picks and then about each other, ultimately ending in me refusing to play with either him or Night_Maze so I left. Now although I still believe strongly that I'm not the only guilty one in this I want to say that I am sorry for both those people who were there, I'm sorry I wasted your time and for those who wern't I am sorry if I tarnished the image of the clan. I also have apologised to the players we were scrimming against for wasting their time, they were surprisingly understanding which was a relief. Also I would like to apologise to Alkatraz for how I acted to him although we might not see eye-to-eye often we are still in the same clan and are going to need to be able to play with/against each other in a mannered way. Anyway as a result Stankey has demoted me to Peon and has told me I'm not allowed to be scrimming atm. This is fair enough and I totally understand where he is coming from. I hope that we can move on from this incident without too much issue and I wish to be playing for DoA again soon.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

My Apology Empty Re: My Apology

Post  Stankey Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:52 pm

nice essay lol. Only things wrong were that i didnt say u didnt do it properly, just that you never actually said sorry to me at all until i pointed out you hadn't. Alkatraz was captain for the game (not sure why, since it was a war and i was there). I didnt actually know we were warring at the time lol. But if he is captain he overall gets to make the final decision, if you dont like it tough shit, you play the lineup and he will get the slack if we loose. Yes you were wrong for what you said to him to wind him (and me) up, and yes he was also wrong for his intense over reaction (not the first time).

Anyway, i see your grunt again already. So yeah, since you seem to be sincere in your apology ill leave it at that. Ive warred clans that had ragequitters before and it makes me think very lowley of them. I dont want people to think that of us.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum