Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+2
Deja.Voo
ssiterl
6 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  ssiterl Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:22 pm

hmmm
like clan shck,
can we organise some wars?
we had lot of ih over the few days, but its like always the same ppl.
im not saying that ih is boring or anything
but i want us to improve more, especially the main players.
Need some serious games.
i heard that DoA use to get wasted alot in wars but i think we have improved
so y not try some wars?????????????????????????????????????????????

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Deja.Voo Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:33 am

Well I'm keen although the IH we've been having are good I would like to try something a bit more serious and to try out some of the lineups I've been thinking of cause its harder in IH when you've got randoms or w/e who can't wrap their head around some of the ideas. But yea I'm interested. Maybe people other than shock cause the few games i've had with them we sorta stomped and they ended up giving up quite early on.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 pm

either in some forum awhile back or on my bot there is a list of possible clans to war.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:30 pm

yeah, well just after we beat shock some guy came 2 ask for another war, but he dissapeared lol. Yeah we should, ive never been too into them cus i dont like the whole "ego" aspect, but shock were polite and nice people. Maybe that was just cus they lost lolz. But if we war ppl, and they are assholes, then we just wont play them again i guess.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:48 pm

yea.. i c what u mean stankey, we just had war with L2P or sthg. They had leaver and were like 'we will still rape u guys', and then we wasted them.
well score was even b4 the one of them left
but we obviously wasted them in 5:4.
They were being bitches but at the end starting to talk nicely, mehhhhh
i dnt know, wasnt really a good game for me..
ask D_R for replay if u want

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Deja: To be fair they were dominating us pretty hard at the start. then they had a leaver who had to go to tend to his terminaly ill mother and Alk started calling him a RQing Bitch cause he should'nt join if he knows he might have to go...So that didn't really help things they did say they would beat us still but after their tree left fights started going our way. I don't think it was just the fact that they had a leaver i believe that we played better in the second half of the game but i think it would have been a lot harder to come back if he was still playing. Personally the game could have gone either way...and yes at the end they were more polite dispite the flaming that was going on mainly coming again from our team.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:58 pm

I agree alot with what voo has to say ... however, I think it says something that they can't micro a tree to even try to win the game.
It also raises disturbing questions (to me) about tree being a better pick, just because of his invisibility. Lategame sure, when we have necro 3 it can be handled, but early game intiation? It worries me a little. And by intiation i mean they invising 1-2 heroes that start off a fight or get them in position prior to a fight.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:08 am

So are you thinking that we should be thinking about using tree more in our lineups?
Personally I like tree in lineups I just hate playing him because hes so boring and doesn't do a hell of a lot cept ulti. Yea the vision is nice with eyes and the armour is good so is like 15-30sec invis. If I were to play him I think I'd prefer him soloing mid cause he can't really be harrased and the quicky 6 is good and max armour he can start getting some levels into eyes which is kinda needed as 300sec cooldown is pretty damn long. Also a bonus is the fact that roots go through bkb which is handy however I don't think the invis thing is as great in terms of initiating cause its quite easy to counter with maybe a ward just before the tower you're about to push or maybe dust? Still I think its just a matter of what else you've got in your lineup and do they tie in together well eg tree ulti then sk can ulti while you're all rooted down.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:27 pm

I like using tree, easy warding possiblitys, invis helps saves heros in danger and set up ganks, hmmm might start using him some more..
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:14 pm

O everything is about synenergy, although on the subject i find teams need more or less 2 intiators, 1 hard carry and the other 2 as support or gankers or intiators seems to work for everything... As a general rule anyway

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:15 pm

wel yeh, i genearally try to get a bit of everything in my "general" lineups, eg not a push/global/aoe lineup or wateva. Even in those i will still try 2 get someone who fits in the lineup but can also be, for example, a carry (e.g. spec in global). I get a carry, sometimes 2, a wardy biatch or shared over 2, then the rest i pretty much attempt to counter their heroes, with getting support/stunners/nukers in there if i can. I like stunners, esp potm Very Happy
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Why does a global lineup not qualify for your criteria Stankey? Global is just how they synergise, its not like a team of 5 pushers or anything.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:48 pm

well cus ur kinda limited in ur picks with global heroes. How many are there? lol, zues, clock, furion, spec and ur kind of globals silencer, chen, kotl, tinker. and well lycan/cm but pfft.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

let me carry or ganker , not w/l with wardbitch. its damn annoying lol

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:11 pm

being the warder can be rewarding sometimes, if they actually serve a good purpose, and you have some in the neut spots which gets you free kills and stuff. Also if you can ward and still get some decent items lol. Then you feel pro.

Like i was gna be enigma (wardbitch) in that war that deja left. I dnt really mind 2 much. I just need sum kills 2 pay for them lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:38 pm

I know I'm the worlds worst wardbitch... I just zone out and completely forget I'm supposed to be buying them, or else die on the way, and generally don't give them any priority.

Which sucks because if Chen is picked it'll either be me or D_R playing it, and he'll probably be too busy rexxing or something =/

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:38 am

Genki I'm going to change my first comment on you being the worlds worst support player to you are the worlds worst wardbitch. Because your chen is perfectly good at support as is your lock and anything else you chose to play but I think we just havn't played enough games where warding is needed/important enough to get the hang of it I must say I struggled being wardbitch when we first started play IH games. I think its just something you have to get a hang of also protip: never bother trying to counter ward D_R because i have no clue where the hell you place wards when you're against me, one game i bought something like 10 sentrys and only found 2obs wards I must say that the sight range nerf really hurts esp on sent jungling botside cause there is the ledge behind the neuts and then there is that ledge near the ramp down to river and you'd have to place two sentrys if you want to cover both whereas before you didn't have to. Also if you're playing Chen or Enchant I find it slightly easier cause you just jungle theirs and place them on the way to camps etc
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:18 am

Ahahahaha, also genki I was buying + placed first set of wards in that game >.>

About wards though, just knowing where ppl are/not is huge amounts of information, which as you know, because I ganking matters Razz. And that game where you counterwarded voo, during the point where u were counterwarding I didn't even place the wards, I placed earlier, but when they ran out i asked dazzle to play. Later on when I did place some wards, you killed 2 of them, which means I'm going to start thinking about intresting ward places.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Me:Warlock Solo mid vs D_R: Jaki Solo mid bottle first -.-"
Rune whoring continues and d_r gets like 5-0 in 15min
My lock solo is asked to wardbitch -.-" attempts to counterward d_r fail rather hard
I get annoyed.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum