Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest Fight

5 posters

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Go down

Biggest Fight Empty Biggest Fight

Post  Half-Br33D Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 am

Yo, i just went to a party so this might not make sense as i am sorta drunk... Just wondering whats the biggest scrap you guys have ever seen... I was just at this looose as party and acctually saw the biggest scrap ever.. Well first these 4 dudes had a scrap and heaps of people threw hooks n shit, then like it cooled down after 10mins... Then just randomly some guy says fuck bsp (Birkenhead Skate Park) its like some sort of gang of skaters that skate at this skate park. Then everyone goes fucken insane like honestly 20 people just hooking each other, saw some guy get kicked while on the ground by 5 people and get kicked in the face and like everyone getting fucked up then saw some skinheads run down to fuck up these dudes... After that 4 cop cars arrive and 1 paddywagon and come to arrest some peeps! I left so i dont really know what happened after that...

Any of you guys got any crazy as experiences that you wanna share?

Last edited by Half-Br33D on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Biggest Fight Empty Re: Biggest Fight

Post  PIB Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:25 pm

are we talking about drunken fights or scraps in general...?
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 pm

lol ever seen a massive scrap and been like woah shit @_@
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 am

im sure i replied 2 this, maybe didnt go through. Well ill give u the short version lol. Some rangi dudes wantd 2 fuck up some guys from long bay for sum reason, so as school was finishing the rangi dudes rocked up to the long bay bus bay and jumped out with bats, pit bulls, brass knuckles, bottles and shit, just started fucking up the long bay dudes completely unexpectedly. So they got smashed, then jumped in the van and drove off. I didnt see it, but mates did, not sure if my mum was working there when it happened, dont think she was.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Pitbulls lol S:
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:27 pm

"Ronnie" jumped out of the van carrying his pitbull mauler. Holding him by the hind legs he swung maul at the nearest longbay he could see. A wretched scream confirmed the hit. Mauler then began to slowly grind the longbays skull....

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

yea i thought it was kinda wierd that they brought dogs.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:20 pm

I almost punched a guy yesterday. I was talking to the ex of a friend of mine and her friends were there. (little cunts). They made a crack about how one of them should run over my mate. My buff as mate was right behind me (saffa also) and i know he woulda had my back, we known each other since primary school. Oh gawd i so shoulda hit him. If he says something like that again i'm gonna do it.
Oh and my mate has done like 8 different martial arts, i done karate for like 5 years and this guy got beaten up by a year 9, (hes year 11).

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Just get like pissed as then go get in a massive scrap with him.. KEEN!?
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 pm

cat, i thought you had a party to go to.

Why the HELL are you posting in the forum?

It wasn't a LAN party was it? Very Happy

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:55 am

LAN PARTY FTW, lol nah it started at like 8.30 was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaadassssssssss although i feel like utter shit now.>
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:21 pm

So ur like i know karate, im gna kick ur ass, just cus ur a dick, and cus i can? That kinda goes against the whole "moral" of karate doesnt it? Well from what ive heard anyway, its not meant to be used 2 beat up little shitheads. Punching him isnt gna stop him being an asshole, will just make u look like one.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

No, depends on which karate you do. He deserves it anyway, he was talking shit about my mate.
Haha he couldn't take down my mate if he wanted too anyway, hes buff as and this guy was like a hard out wigger.
I'm not an angry person and I really don't care if shit happens to me, i got bullied by some guy in yr10 cus i thought he was my mate and that doesn't piss me off nearly as much as the fact that he did it to some of my other mates. I don't care if somebody does or says something about me TO me but if they make a crack at my mates they instantly go the *Ohh look at me, I have a nice big face which looks so inviting to punch, oh please I love a knuckle sandwich, best sandwich a guy can make. Please give me one I'm really asking for it*

It was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't act on it, later my mate told me I should have. Both of them. The one that was walking with me and the one they wanted to run over.

There is however this one guy who I am going to punch next time I see him out of school. (Don't really like detentions) Thats the guy who bullied me in yr10. Hes joined a group of my other mates and I can see him starting the same thing over again, so I really don't want them to get hurt. I want to put a stop to him, he has broken up at least 3 groups of friends (and is working on another one...) Our group was lucky, they all ditched him when they saw what a cunt he was and we all regrouped, Get this; 80% of our group are prefects and we have the 1 student rep in the school in our group (although prefect is basically a popularity contest).

Boi was that fun to write. I cant wait till after the exams when that faggot gets drunk... Now back to warning my friends about him.

tl;dr READ IT

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 am

tl;dr READ IT

Why do you want me to read it? O_o

And reminds of crazy high school was .... *sigh*

Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 pm

lol punching someone randomly doesnt solve anything, or stop him breaking up groups of friends. Im pretty sure no martial arts are based on that concept as far as i know, and if they are thats "martial bullshit" not a "martial art". You will do a lot better in life if you learn to solve problems without fighting, because you cant really use that method outside of school/clubs/street, you get to work/relationships/friends and solving problems with your fists wont help much.

Note: you will look back on your highschool days much differently then you think of them now lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 pm

I have never intentionally punched somebody.
I don't like to fight but I'm just saying I felt like I wanted to punch him at the time. I didn't punch him and looking back on it, I am glad I didn't but i'm just saying he was kinda asking it and he was lucky that I was the one that heard him, if my other mate had heard him he prob wouldn't be at school till next year. (that is a hyperbole for you that can't understand.)

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 pm

lolz, havent heard that word (hyperbole) for a while. Good old dropping english in 6th form (once i passed my writing credits i dropped that shit lol) so i cud take PE woot!
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum