Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

+2
DR
PIB
6 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... Empty Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

Post  PIB Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:29 pm

It was a pub and the host picked Ursa and went forest. After a few minutes he had farmed a bit, and now had Pt:s and a HoD. He used the HoD to control a neutral polar ursa which he immidiatly rushed down the midlane for the two enemy heroes there to kill. They killed the unlucky creep ofc. Now the host wrote "MOMA BEAR ANGRY!" and popped out behind them and killed them both - then went back to forest to find a new ursa to dominate.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... Empty Re: Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

Post  DR Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Thats off DA! PLAGARISM! Very Happy

Still funny though Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Dota Quote/story/stament for the day... Empty Re: Dota Quote/story/stament for the day...

Post  PIB Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 pm

never said it was me, just thought it was funny
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Sorry for sounding like I'm evil PIB, I'm jsut making fun Smile

Now for my "funny" (more boring really) story for the day.

I enter a game with a host I know, + his two friennds. Me and one of his friends go scourge against scourge + other friend. Btw stank, this was the game you missed because you had to do something with the pantry O_o

I random meepo Very Happy lane against 1 really bad player and 1 bad player. We have one jungle naix, one kotl, some leaver I can't remember and a techies. Techies soloed bot (O HELL), I soloed top.

Host solos bot with clockwerk goblin.

What basically results is an overly fed/farmed meepo and a farmed goblin. Except it is pretty bad for us, since we face tiny, goblin, morphling, tinker (they had leaver troll). So in most of the team battles we lose out as naix had a bad start. Thing is, our enemies don't push enough. So what basically should have ended at 40-50 minutes degenerates into an 80 minute game with mass farming. We win through sheer stupidity. Clearly something is wrong when you have a meepo that farms up to 7k+ gold everytime, suicides, buys back then does it again. O it went on so long that when there was only a 15% hp rax left, their tiny denied it so we wouldnt' have to push again Razz. Then the host sold all his items brought BKBs, put them on couriers and sent them out Smile.

Hmmm anyone have something actually funny?

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 am

whats an avatared chicken/crow look like? lol
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 am

It increases the model size by 400%. They become bigger than roshan Smile.
On a side note, if a meepo got that rich, would it be a better idea to end up going with say. BKB, butters, treads, heart, vlads, SNY (replace vlads or bkb with aegis when you get it). And you use only the big meepo, until the fight is developed, then you poof in your other guys, since they already ff the big meepo and used up their nukes... HEY! I'm on to somethign here! maybe Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 am

lol i just go for the buff images, just get like 3 hearts, treds curiass and vlads or something. Sell your mekansm for a heart.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Thing is a heart only increase the hp of your other selves by about 170 hp, while your hero gets hmm another 780 hp (roughly round that) more hp per heart.

Might as well just use your big meepo to bait Razz. Considering that'd he have something like 25 armour, and 4k hp?

I myself get guinsoos on meepo.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Meh it still amps up their hp, they can get pretty tanky. Just depends whos in the game really lol. Yea i have just gone round with my main hero with him before or you take 2, leave one farming neuts and then poof them out 2 safety if they get in trouble, then you get extra exp and gold 2. Plus you get more then just the one net.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Okay this thread is turning into strategy Razz and you know what happens when that does.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm

lol good english skills there DR.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

This is the internet! I don't need english Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Player on my team denying a rax so the other team got super creeps
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Smile, too bad it wasn't in the same game where my enemy denied their raxes, would have been like " o wow, we were in same game? " Razz.

Also, in a high level match a luna got HotD. Stacked the ancient creep camp 5 times. At lvl 15 went there, got lvl 16 + 1600 gold.

Very Happy

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

HotD? whats that? lol. hood? HoD? anyway, thats crack up stacking it 5 times thats pretty hard out.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:31 pm

HotD = helm of the dominator. I was going to say hod, but thats hood of defiance Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 pm

O lol, helm of dom owns on luna tho. Well life steal pwns, and its better than MoM cus it can be made in2 satanic later. I always just did HoD and hood. I never realised there was a "the" in there lol.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Razz rofl.

And what was this about having good english? Smile

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Half-Br33D wrote:Player on my team denying a rax so the other team got super creeps
Bet it was stankey

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:47 am

howd u guess? im gna be playing 2moro nite btw, yay.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm

ahahaha, oww... my head hurts... too much dota O_o.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Was watching another high level replay O_o. Well it has to be high level, it was finals for the world cyber game asian part. Was MCC vs EHOME, MCC lost, but on the other hand since it counts as countries, NZ came 2nd beating some other good teams Smile.

Anyway, it was like another repeat of that luna I told you about... except this time with dragon knight. Splash damage works just as well Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 pm

oh sweetness. MCC are crazy bastards. Ive been watching some of their ladder replays aswel as their dota ones. Is there a balanced (tournament version) of dota with the new (has dmg c/d) blink dagger? Does every hero still get blink dagger now? lol
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 am

wow stankey, I think you are becoming a ladder head Smile. Blink dagger alot more rarer, only hero that gets it consistently I've seen is Earthshaker. Sand King gets sometime, but recently a top team showcased one who went for bkb instead, which is much more fun. In fact sand king is hardly picked anymore O_o. It has changed the scene alot.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 pm

yeah i thought it would, it was a major change. The item was getting hardcore abused though, i think it was for the best. Yea sk was a constant pick before the change. Is lina to vunerable to pick now?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next