Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycanthrope

3 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

Lycanthrope Empty Lycanthrope

Post  Half-Br33D Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 am

Well i just played a really nice game (no leavers, good teams etc.) Its got a extremely gay ending for our team.. Watch and See :>

http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/46708/index.html

DOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET!
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Lycanthrope Empty Re: Lycanthrope

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 am

Why post a replay that you lost?
Although 18-4 is impressive
Good job on that.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 am

Haha good job, cant watch it at the moment. Im at my gf's, gna start studying soon. Ive got my last of 6 exams 2moro.... Its pharmacology but its only 5% and i really cant be assed studying for it lolz. So after 2moro morning i can playz again!! But im around in palmy until saturday when im flying back to aucks. I can play down here and host, and my mum back in aucks has just got broadband and my old comp which i gave to my brother is there, so i could use that while im home, but probably not host though. I may not have much playing time after exams though, cus ive got the exam wed, then a 20th lunch, then a 21st, then a 21st the next night, then a cocktail party on friday night lolz. So yeah full on. Maybe play during the day lolz, but i might get dragged out for minigolf/swimming etc lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 pm

You seem pretty busy there :>
I posted it because that fag backdoored our base! I fully didn't see it cause didn't think someone would backdoor then we lost.. I was like wtf!?!

18-4 ain't to good got heaps more replays of me scoring very high but posted this one cause it was more interesting with no leavers and a backdoor ending -_-
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum