Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventful Game

+2
DEATH.TO.ALL
Stankey
6 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

Eventful Game Empty Eventful Game

Post  Stankey Thu May 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Well we had a -rdsp game, there was dispute over that already. Then we eneded up with 5 DoA on scourge, and 2 DoA and creamisballs and some others on sentinel (some were his mates i think). We proceeded to get raped for the entirety of the game, get pissy at eachother (some on my behalf.... my bad). Then Zach decided he was leaving DoA and spent the rest of the game suiciding their fountain. There was a definite turning point in the game, i think it was (you will see) when we were mid and killed 2 or 3 of them and pushed the 2nd mid tower, i was like, holy shit we can win. The whole team (bar zach) had aoe and all got battlefury, and then late game we just raped lol. Then had the most amazing comeback ever 2 win, creamisballs realises we had it (after talking shit about him leading his team and me failing to lead myne for the whole game) and he fucking RAGE QUITS hahaha. Shit i was laughing for a while after this one. Yea zachs gone now, sad that hes gone, but he squelched me and wouldnt let me try sort it out after game either so yeah. O well, we move on. and congrats 2 catscan, since hes on freaking all the time, and i trust him 2 recruit players and hes getting better at dota (lol jks) hes now shaman.

http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/41970/index.html

btw it was shuffle play, so the teams there are different to the real ones. Just realised at least zach had cm so we all got global regen aura lolz. I wonder if we wuda won heaps easier if he tried/played.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Eventful Game Empty Re: Eventful Game

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Fri May 16, 2008 7:58 am

or if i had played. when was thos game?

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri May 16, 2008 10:20 am

I agree was a very good come back for scourge.

And fails make DR sad Sad

Well actually they are bloody hilarious Smile. I will forever remember catscans blink ulti combo. Very Happy

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri May 16, 2008 12:05 pm

and i learnt how much luna can annoy sand king with her eciplse mini stun hehe
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri May 16, 2008 3:16 pm

I think sand king becomes a pretty average hero in wars really. He doesnt have the greatest dps no matter what you do, he has one, stun then has low hp and can get raped. Against pubs u can pull off a stun ulti, but vs anyone who knows what there doing they just disable his ulti, it takes so damn long. Once ultis gone, hes generally fucked lol. However he can farm like crazy, and if he got a guinsoo and shiva that cud own. He can also pull of his ulti easier if he gets a bkb like catscan did.

It was lastnight byron, it wasnt a war so it didnt matter who was there, btw gosu wants a war with us.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Fri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Actually, catscan should have channeled, then shift blinked in. Takes out the whole bkb and channeling problem. We didn't have zeus or spectre, so it'd take some unluck for cat to be damaged so he couldn't blink in Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Fri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

nah was thinking of getting blink but wanted to get bkb instead of wasting my money on a blinky
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat May 17, 2008 10:36 am

You didn't have blink that game?

:O

Then you MISSED a stun, then tried ulting? EVEN MORE EPIC Very Happy

silly mudblood Smile don't know what we should have expected Wink.

Btw, Bkb isn't such a good choice in that game. Either warlock or mag or necro can cancel your ulti channel through bkb.

But heh, you guys still won, so blah Razz

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat May 17, 2008 10:51 am

Either warlock or mag or necro can cancel your ulti channel through bkb.

Are you sure about that? No bkb was a good choice or else we loose epicly to lion. Bkb = lion gets freaking raped... raped hard.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Sat May 17, 2008 11:56 am

Yes, reaper scythe, reverse polarity and rain of fire all stun through bkb. A few other ultimates do too.

Well if you have cat always relying on stun bkb then channel. Any one of our three heroes can cancel. Two of them are aoe, 1 is single target (plus lock gets refresher so its more like 4 chances). A blink lets you avoid all three problems. Generally though, you notice our mag tends to initiate, so in fairness cat only has to wait for 3 ults to cast since you guys tended to wait for us to start. Ideally when the fight starts you want cat to be in there with his ult already off asap.

If you channel ult, blink, then stun it is really quite a strong opener. What would have been great was dagger then bkb. Bkb wasn't a bad choice, since we did have lots of magic damage, but dagger first would have probably won your team fights earlier since instead of only avoiding stuns from luna and lion, you could avoid all 5 and actually get SK's ult off Razz

Btw Lion isn't the scary one in a team of magnataur and refresher lock Razz.

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat May 17, 2008 12:41 pm

i hate being hexed, i can deal with getting stunned lol. But yeah blinks good on sk.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Sat May 17, 2008 12:45 pm

Yeah channel then blink in is awesome, that part where i got triple kill i went in then sandstormed then ultied cus sandstorm hides you for a little while. It was epic
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat May 17, 2008 1:25 pm

That was so funny, all 5 were pushing top, and we just raped all 5 with aoe in like 4-5 seconds lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Sun May 18, 2008 11:18 am

Was a nice replay. I saw alkatraz did what he does best all game, complained. Zach was a total asshole. Other than that, nice comeback. Good job shovin it up cabz arse.

BTW i talked with zach AND i reinvited him to clan.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun May 18, 2008 3:09 pm

hey bj, you might want to check things like that over with me first aye?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Sun May 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Well I figured since your friend can fip out every other game that zach flipping out once would be forgivable.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sun May 18, 2008 3:46 pm

alkatraz has never, squelched me and purposely wrecked a game by suiciding constantly, sworn at and insulted me, said infront of other clan members and people from other clans that DoA is shit and thats hes leaving and that im a dick.

I have said he is welcome back if he wants to apolagise to me, but until then he isnt allowed in the channel (when I or the bot is online anyway) or in the clan.

When you decided to demote alkatraz i respected that, if i kick zach then you need to respect that aswell please.

And yeah alkz may have complained in the game, but so did i, none of us are perfect. He however didnt give up, he was the one who thought we could win the whole game, he never gives up from what ive seen in games. Thats at least one good attribute.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Sun May 18, 2008 5:01 pm

I will fully 100% respect your decision to kick him if you do-so. Just give him the chance to apologize before you go ban-crazy.

BTW who kicked alkatraz from the clan? When I logged on today he was afk in channel and he wasnt in the clan. I just talked to him and I'm going to re-invite him when he gets done with his game.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon May 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Im not sure, i have been told by catscan he didnt do it, i know pib didnt, i didnt. havent talked to alex but not sure why he would. I have invited him again.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down