Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoA vs DTH

5 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

DoA vs DTH Empty DoA vs DTH

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat May 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Watch the replay... We won so badly its not even funny.
Well ok it is funny but yeah.
http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/40178/index.html

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DoA vs DTH Empty Re: DoA vs DTH

Post  bjchance Mon May 05, 2008 5:24 am

Y'all dominated the first. We had someone leave the second soes we lost. The we proceeded to dominate the third. Pit lord ftw Smile
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Mon May 05, 2008 7:27 am

the games that me and alex played in = win

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 am

you carried the first game
the other one I don't recall anyone really being a carry. We kinda just destroyed them.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon May 05, 2008 6:36 pm

lol, i have some replays saved from wars/scrims. I mite upload and post when i get time.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Mon May 05, 2008 7:01 pm

Moves to replay section.
Watch this replay. I pull of a perfect blind raze.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm

lol talk urself up byron. I watched it while u posted that. It was mean, but u only had 2 do it cus u failed and missed when he was rite next 2 u lolz. I was like, o fail byron, then u pulled the mean save.

I liked alk'z blind time walk in the direction of the random dagger he saw from spec, then killed and escaped on like 10hp or something stupid lolz. Then u all proceeded to rape all the others that turned up.

Well done to ssiter to, they couldnt do shit to him man, they just saw him and ran lolz. That chase down when rhasta and magnus were scared shitless was crack up. You all did well that game. Just a failed defend mid when they pushed 2 towers in 1 go.

Good talking/helping and shutting them down when they were farming neuts. Sad how they were dicks and gave up at the end. Also bj there is no need to call them whores, or call them shit skynet. I really really dont want us turning into what i hate, an arrogant clan that flames when they are winning and whines when they loose. Example Ai. Please no more of that. Let them flame, and dont give it back plz. dont put up with shit tho, if it gets outa hand, just dont play with them, leave if u have to.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Mon May 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Agree with the no flaming, etc. Applies not to just other clans but ours as well (someone hint hint Smile).

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Mon May 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Im going to have to save my replays >_>

Should of saved that game me and ssiterl had the other day hehe that was epic XD
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Wed May 07, 2008 10:52 am

At no point in that game did I call them "whores". I called dta a hoe, read the context. And btw the only point I may have been flaming towards them is when me and mercury were accused of telling sent where scourge was, where I proceeded to say:

use banalyzer or w.e. for the replay if your think we would need to do something like that against u noobs

BTW byron our game against that US "cal" team was still the most ownage thing ever. Do you still have that replay?
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Wed May 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Yup check the new thread.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm

checked again, my bad bj. Yeah dta u sed i wana go nevermore rite at the start. That was it, but worked out gd anyway.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Thu May 08, 2008 1:30 pm

S'all good stanks, though you gotta admit they were purdy bad noobs. They had no teamwork and they were all LAN. End of story. lulsickle
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu May 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Yeah, sometimes we loose even when we play a good game. Thats what dota can be like when most of the players are decent. We had the meanest 2v2 the other day, me (es) and madman (chaos knight) vs mcbastard (sandK) and teresa (LoA). Check out this es build for pwnage,boots, blink, arcane, shiva, refresher, hood. Was bout 2 swap arcane for guinsoo at the end. Found out recently that es's ulti works on creep skeltons, so if u blink in and ulti to kill creeps (with heroes there) and then refresh and ulti again (after using ur other stuns and shiva) then it still bounces off all the bodies, then u get ur other stuns and shiva again. Good luck to anyone caught in the middle of that rapage.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum