Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought i'd apologize

4 posters

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Go down

Thought i'd apologize Empty Thought i'd apologize

Post  PIB Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:39 am

Hey all, just letting you know prob why you may have noticed some changes with me the last couple days, jsut been a bit rough.

1) Went to physio after rugby training, to find that i can never play sports like rubgy/netball or soccer ever again, which was kinda a low blow for me, cause ive been playing rugby and water since primary school. plus now i gotta sell my new $130 rugga boots some how. (supposedly bigs guys with overflexable knees is not a good combo when playing high impact sports....yet it only took 8 years of wear and tear to relise this)

2)My gf been rushed off to A&E twice now in the fortnight, so my sleeping patterns Sleep have been completely messed up ( being up all night then working a full day of shifts)

Will get the bot up and running again on sunday when my sis leaves cause she cant sleep with the quiet sound and flickering lights of the comp.

Will be back the norm next week so dont worry too much
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Thought i'd apologize Empty Re: Thought i'd apologize

Post  Stankey Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm

That sucks man, what have you actually done to your knee?

Whats up with claire? Hope both of u are alright.

Im leaving in about 30 mins to go to jo's (my gf's) parents place in new plymouth (taranaki) for the long weekend. So wont be playing dota. I will be back sunday, not sure what time. But will play then. But i have a test for parastiology (yes again ffs) next thursday, so gota do sum study for that during the week. But have fun guys.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm

As a fellow sportsman, I feel for you man... My condolences.

Also your gf is a nurse/doctor then? Or she actually had an accident to get rushed there? :S

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:29 pm

na she got rushed there when she had trouble breathing and had a sharp pain to her side. Her mum is a nurse. I left there about 4am this morning, she has a blood clot in her lungs so she will be in there for about 5 days...
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Wow, that sucks.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 pm

well best of luck to her. That sucks man. Good news about the lungs though is that they have a dual blood supply so if the clots only in one, she shouldnt get much damage to the actual tissue. Hope she gets better soon man.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum