Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WARS

+4
bjchance
Stankey
DEATH.TO.ALL
PIB
8 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Go down

CLAN WARS Empty CLAN WARS

Post  PIB Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 am

Just recently I've come across several Clans that we could war, and what a better way to get our name out there to the people.
Some I've have come across and with others:
  • Clan Bud
  • Clan Emc
  • Clan Bink
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

CLAN WARS Empty Re: CLAN WARS

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:47 am

pG (we would get our ass kicked)
gene (best in NZ/AUS)
sync (beat them before but we will do it again)
tgp
tko
1ca

And if you ever need me on for a clanwar, Im on before dinner all days, tuesdays im on before 6, and one day a weekend. Stankey knows how to get hold of me (MSN/TxT, txt if im in a BF2142 game) and i can contact mcbastard if he isnt already on.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

https://clandoa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:42 pm

yeah wars sounds good. We gone against bud and emc, we won both but they had a player drop. and we lost 1 to bud when emlinh dropped. and we beat 1ca fair and square with 2 peons lol. (1 being lonbair). and me linh and pib beat bud with 2 bud players wen 1 of them had dropped, 4v5. was friken funny man. but yeah only real win was -rd against 1ca, was good game.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Well I'm always down for it, I'm currently trying to establish a US/CA scrim team for us, not really a "war" team, but a team that can go against cocky bastards Very Happy
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:21 pm

wats a scrim team?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

CLAN WARS Empty Def of scrim

Post  PIB Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Scrim=short for Scrimmage.
Kinda like a game against a friend team/clan without taking it too seriously, often having pointers and ideas for improvement feedback.

wiki def:
1. Football The contest between two teams from the time the ball is snapped until it is declared dead.
2. Sports A practice session or informal game, as between two units of the same team.
a. A rough-and-tumble struggle; a tussle.
b. A skirmish.
intr.v. scrim·maged, scrim·mag·ing, scrim·mag·es Sports
To engage in a scrimmage
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:33 am

bjchance wrote:Well I'm always down for it, I'm currently trying to establish a US/CA scrim team for us, not really a "war" team, but a team that can go against cocky bastards Very Happy

You, Material_giri, battlelordVI, stoli, rice (stoli and rice your gonna have to beg to get to play Razz)

btw stankey i dont know about emc or w/e but bud isnt very good lol!
Anyhow im glad you beat clan 1ca and if you need some help with lineups, i can give you some help, tips etc

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:20 am

I came a across a couple of _ka players wanting to war us but them seem to have the problem or not finding enought players to come online.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 pm

yeah freakin sold_ka is always wanting to war, he is still trying to prove he is better than me. He has issues lol. He even asked me to war FOR him the other nite, cus he was a player short. I was in a game, which he was telling me to leave lol.

Who was that clan we warred who all rage quit, was it yss? I swear it was cause we had a better lineup lolz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:36 pm

gene = no more

heard zF is one of the best/the best nz/au clan now.
Also seed is sposed to be good.
bjchance
bjchance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:02 pm

yeah you said about gene. Um i saw some zF guys in andl. They have shit all memebers and half are inactive. Maybe they have shit all but they are all pro as lol. I cant remember what zF stood for but i remember it being kinda lame lolz. I reakon our top 5 would give any clan a good run for their money.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:54 pm

we made sync leave. we made 2ca ragequit but that was USA cal team.
try war clan d0t4 they are my schools dota clan and i wanna see if we can beat tehm.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:57 pm

oh theres another school clan? lol, your shcool is nuts. Whats this i heard on the radio about fight clubs at ur school?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  IAmRevolution Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 am

Jeez, over in Australia we have Chess Clubs :p

I wasn't in one though.. Not cool enough Wink
IAmRevolution
IAmRevolution
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:47 am

Stankey wrote:oh theres another school clan? lol, your shcool is nuts. Whats this i heard on the radio about fight clubs at ur school?

Yeah its the asians at our school who play.
And about the fight club, a boy commited suicide but it only vaguely has somethign to do with the fight club.
Basically it was 5min rounds of boxing with boxing gloves. No rules (i think, i dont know much about it, i dont watch it). It has been broken up now and banned.
Oh and the media has some stuff correct but it does blow it out of proportion and i think there was some other stuff going on behind the scenes.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:11 am

Oh right, dodgey as man. So they were just like, dead kid + fight club = lets say thats how he died? Thats so fukin ratch man. Some dude from your school was on the Edge talking about it the other day. Yea he sed he had nothing 2 do with it. Were they actually doing it at school? Isnt boxing still a sport?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:59 pm

have you guys seen Never Back Down???? Seems alot like that.....Hmm ppl always said i was to slow at throwing punches to box, but had the nice range.... Joined the Chess club back when i was in sa, always good to know the 5 and 7 move KO
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Half-Br33D Mon May 19, 2008 11:01 pm

I had a funny game the other day when i played a scrim for clan HCA vsing clan dth. I was doing terrible at the start getting 0-4 (i was crying) and they were owning our team and got middle rax and cryed at me for feeding etc. Anyways I started farming hardcore and died a few times and racked up a few kills, the end result i got 12-11 which is pretty shit for jugger but yeah was funny how i made a epic comeback and got a positive score. I killed 4 people at the end and we won the game.. Anyways.. They were asking for a war after the game and told me to get my team.

Im very keen to war with HCA and war with other people more often. Keen Stanks?
Half-Br33D
Half-Br33D
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue May 20, 2008 12:35 am

yea man. We just need our team on. I have exams soon. They done like 18th of june. I wont be as active next couple of weeks. Then basically not at all for exam week.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

CLAN WARS Empty CLAN TEAM NEEDED

Post  PIB Wed May 21, 2008 11:29 pm

me and cat played a game tonight with an clan BMS IH. Thanks to lack of team work with our rest of team and them not harassing we had 4 ppl im opposite team (med/storm/skele/jug) tanked up and buff. The two guys in our team decided to run off and farm for 15 mins, leaving me and cat to defend...

Looking for ppl to join in our clan battle against them... so sick of ppl playing with no team work
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Yeah i played my first ANDL game last night. Was so gay, it was -ardm, which is hard enough as it is, i just got couple of bracers, nulls and wraith for some stats then got guinsoo, (selling wraith for orb). Its so random, like u get pwned by a night stalker with lvl 5 dagon and ur just like wtf, o yeah he was bane before lol. Ive discovered there are a lot of arogant assholes in ANDL. They had 2 go bot lane 2 start with.... yeah so made 1 go jungle (wasnt planned). I was top lane, which i didnt want 2 be, i was walking up and a fukin centaur bursts outa the trees and stuns me, then rhasta shackes, cent follows (i tried 2 juke 3 times) but then got stunned and died. Said i couldnt take top, asked for help and was ignored. So i continued to do average top lane, luckily cent was jungling a bit and rhasta fucked off ganking so i got a kill in somewhere. Then i was underfarmed due to not calling missing ganks on me like 3 times, 1 i managed 2 survive. I ended up being lycan with a guinsoo, then we made a comeback and got mid rax and bot tower. Then team did stupid shit and died, and we ran out of lives leaving us 3v5, they pushed bot and gg. Not really that fussed on ANDL, DoA ftw man.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Boy Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:54 pm

DEATH.TO.ALL wrote:we made sync leave. we made 2ca ragequit but that was USA cal team.
try war clan d0t4 they are my schools dota clan and i wanna see if we can beat tehm.

Im fairly Ive played a game(agaisnt D0t4) where Catscan was playing too where we played agaisnt atleast 4 of them in a pretty much IH game. They wanted to play em aswell. I might be thinking of a different clan but yeah if it is them then well they are more a clan I would like to play if I want to practice doing stupid shit and still comming out on top.

Super_Boy
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:36 pm

The people on ANDL are arrogant pricks, but they are skilled arrogant pricks. I played an ap game as omniknight the first time (I hate omni but they made me play him), and got raged at for quite a while.

The last game I played I was QoP and only got flamed by the other team after we beat them, so I'm quite proud of myself.

I think D_R was in that game too, and people were raging at him... LOL

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:38 pm

If you want a good pro game go to ANDL, If you want people to flame at you... Go to ANDL. If you want a nice fun game with no leavers IH with clan DoA.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down