Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Go down

6.61 Empty 6.61

Post  Deja.Voo Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

Icefrog is apparently just going to make it a balanced version of 6.60 and is asking for ideas to help balance it. Figured it might be interesting too see what people see as being imbalanced and what can stay the same. So personally some of my ideas would be.

Increase mana cost on force staff to like 140-160
Decrease batrider's base damage possibly increase mana costs a bit
Decrease the cooldown on flame lasso to something like 110/80/50
Increase mana costs in general for Tauren Chieftain or at least have increasing mana costs e.g. ulti going from 175/225/300 or something, same with spirit
Something crazy to magic wand like each charge heals 16 or 17 or something equally crazy
Lower Spiritbreakers mana costs on everything!!

Not really sure if Razor needs a fix, I think people just need to stop running from him a bit.
But thats about all I can come up with atm what do you guys thing?
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

6.61 Empty Re: 6.61

Post  Stankey Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 pm

DR pointed out bats str inc is crazy, that prob needs to dec.
I rekon razor needs some kinda nerf. His dmg steal move early is crazy, i guess moreso vs people that dont break the link, and chase you while its on etc and give u but loads of dmg.
anghims recipie cost a bit more?? 1500?
Its kinda sad that they have killed tinker, but i duno, maybe linkens will work well enough.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 pm

yea defin batrider base dmg, lvl 15 its like 105 or smthing. which iis insane for an intel hero
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

I dunno if batrider should have a decrease in str or str gain purely because his ulti makes him kinda go into their whole team and then pull someone out of it. He tanks a bit of damage in that aspect so nerfing his str gain would just mean he can't do crap to initiate teamfights. like pib said though his base damage is higher than pretty much 95% of heroes including agi/str melee heroes which should in all fairness have the highest in the game. Also sticky napalm is really really spammy and just add more to his damage output.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum