Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam

2 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam Empty DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam

Post  Stankey Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Both of the magic games we have "matt_damon" who was nice and was on vent, but not in clan. and pibs first games back in warring for a while e.g. lvl 3 arc on zues pro (he cops a bit of shit, o wait that was on vent)

This is the first game vs magic, where they venge roam vs us. havent watched it, but i saw start and he went bottle.... something to think about i guess. dnt think i like it personally.

This is the 2nd game vs magic. i missed ur pro axe genki, we so cuda had that es/potm lane, we almost did anyway. I liked this lineup tho, and the 1st magic one. Not so much the bvd one.

This is the link the the bvd replay thats already up, but its where we try venge roam. I noticed something we need to do, i saw that replay where scourge roamed cm and zues(this is it i found for u lazy people). and i think (might be getin confused) in this one they run their ass to the ward spot and protect it so that they know the sentinel wont have a ward there and they are free to gank, and they ward it up incase they come to put one later and then they can counter it asap (which they do). Jugg actually manages to solo vs tinker, with help of roams, which is cool.

Note - genkis axe is actually so pro, that vs bvd he got lvl 5 call (according to replay)
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam Empty Re: DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam

Post  Crypt Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Stankey wrote:
Note - genkis axe is actually so pro, that vs bvd he got lvl 5 call (according to replay)

I lol'd

I think the mistake I made was going "pure" roam at lvl 1. I dont think this is the greatest idea. Imo best to try get off a kill in your lane, and then start moving around a bit, and then coming back to your lane, since if you "pure" roam theres hardly any room for mistakes (you go fuck up a gank, and thats pretty much your exp and gold gone). This is especially true if you potm roam since if you miss your arrow, thats the gank over o.O

I remember seeing a game with hTL versus BVD where they had a bounty hunter roam. He had a bottle start, and just creep pulled until level 3, giving their carry Abaddon solo. He was actually very very devestating and BVD lost that game :S Its amazing how much dmg WW + shuriken does...

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam Empty Re: DoA vs Magic (duno his clan name). Has 2 games + venge roam

Post  Stankey Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 pm

yeh he does a fair bit Razz. Pro bh jungle.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down