Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoA vs. yFTL 2

5 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

DoA vs. yFTL 2 Empty DoA vs. yFTL 2

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Had another game with them today with Alka and ssstttt subbing for us Smile We had a difficult time bot with lina sk, but made up for it with es puck top and genki owning storm mid. In general except for a few muckups I thought we played pretty tight as a team ^^

http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/110203/index.html

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

DoA vs. yFTL 2 Empty Re: DoA vs. yFTL 2

Post  ssiterl Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

WOOT DOOMM

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm

I failed sooooo hard as much but I think I made up for it by nice drafts ^^
Also lol@joe with his "Why would you jungle a support hero"
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm

and for converting sentinel creeps instead of neuts, pro. Hey at least he got clarities haha. I liked wen big teamfight was hapening bot and joes just Quietly raxing top haha.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah I just been practicing jungling with Nigma tonight, I got a blink dagger in 8 mins or so and managed to get 9-1 Smile Lets all abuse Eidolons before Icefrog realises their IMBAness and nerfs it... Tbh blink dagger at lvl 6-7 is just GG with Nigma lol.

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 am

yeh lol, its pretty crazy. U feel a nerf coming in 6.60? Also u rekon tinker will get some kinda nerf? Hes been pretty standard for a while now (as far as i know), but i wonder if theres some chagnes in store there.

But yeh was ur 8min dagger with getting kills aswel? Or all from neutral gold? I think hes very effective if done properly but the last 3/4 times we played him its been played by zach/pibx2/alk and they hadnt really done it before, and didnt really get full advantage of it.

Also was thinking with doom. Wat do u rekon bout getin midas? Since he can actually farm midas faster then other heroes can standardly, because he already kind of has a midas at the start. So he could get midas even earlier, making it even more useful. I was lookin at genki and around the time wen he sed "u sure u want me to rush heart?" he has 2,200 gold, and i think he already had a bottle and phase. So if he just rushed midas, i mean shit. lol.

Also +1 vote for genki playing the new random heroes we try sb/doom etc. He seems to be able to apply them to competative play relatively easily.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah I think Cameron is our all-round talented player who can pretty much go anything Smile unlike me who hasnt even tried all the heroes yet... :S

And yeah that 8 min blink was without hero kills, since I was usually always low on mana, ganking will probably slow down the blink by about 2-3 mins at least. Next time we use nigma Ill try jungle on him, its actually pretty easy Razz

Tinker "may" be nerfed in 6.60, I think they might do something about BoT or BKB, cuz after u have a BoT, the rest of ur items come so easy and fast its not funny :/ However in saying this, tinker isnt like OMG FP NOW NOW NOW!!! or OMFG INSTABAN TINKER!!! Often you'll see games where he isn't banned or picked, since depending on the strat, the solo lane is needed by someone else.

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Crypt wrote:Yeah I think Cameron is our all-round talented player who can pretty much go anything Smile unlike me who hasnt even tried all the heroes yet... :S

And yeah that 8 min blink was without hero kills, since I was usually always low on mana, ganking will probably slow down the blink by about 2-3 mins at least. Next time we use nigma Ill try jungle on him, its actually pretty easy Razz

Tinker "may" be nerfed in 6.60, I think they might do something about BoT or BKB, cuz after u have a BoT, the rest of ur items come so easy and fast its not funny :/ However in saying this, tinker isnt like OMG FP NOW NOW NOW!!! or OMFG INSTABAN TINKER!!! Often you'll see games where he isn't banned or picked, since depending on the strat, the solo lane is needed by someone else.

I played doom for 5 mins in a ih once and that was it, so that doesn't really count (hence not knowing builds etc). I'm still trying out heroes for the first time in pubs (eg I don't think I've played a full game of new storm, and I certainly didn't play a full game of old storm).

How long've you been playing for, anyway, Crypt?

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 pm

people like mcbastard and ss have played this game for donkeys years, i was a bit after them. I used all heroes a billion times, but i dont remember shit like sa's death ward ulti (either was b4 me or i just dont remember). But deja/genki are actually pretty new relatively to dota. But shit learn fast Razz.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Genkidesuka wrote:
Crypt wrote:Yeah I think Cameron is our all-round talented player who can pretty much go anything Smile unlike me who hasnt even tried all the heroes yet... :S

I played doom for 5 mins in a ih once and that was it, so that doesn't really count (hence not knowing builds etc). I'm still trying out heroes for the first time in pubs (eg I don't think I've played a full game of new storm, and I certainly didn't play a full game of old storm).

How long've you been playing for, anyway, Crypt?

Well the earliest version I remember playing was 5.84 but I really didn't play much back then, just like go to net cafe with friends to play etc. Also Im picky about heroes and don't like playing certain ones, so if it looks boring I wont go near it Razz

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

i didnt play it for that long..
i played about 15hrs a day back in days of around v6.1
new version came pitty quick back then as far as i remember..
then i quit for a year or so by the time of 6.32???
then came back around at 6.49~5
So i have basically havent played much of heros from 4th tabern
same as genki, havent tried storm at all
both new and old
but i will in holidays lol

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

you really should play every hero, especially with unexpected picks that people are using atm. also if at xlan not so good people pick them due to inexperience.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm

I know pretty much all the heroes and how they are played, I just dont enjoy playing them o.O

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 am

Don't think Enigma will get a nerf cause chances are people are just going to ward jungles or w/e and go roaming to kill him. And why do you think Tinker needs a nerf? Hes pretty good but he isn't top ban/first pick really I think hes reasonably balanced. Also I'm looking forward to a slight dirge nerf, storm I think is pretty balanced hence why you never see him being firstpicked.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:48 am

Well I hear Razor is being remade woot! Maybe he will be viable in competitive games now Smile

Also viper is getting his frenzy removed with some other imba skill that lets you do more dmg depending on their HP. GG lane harrass.

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:59 am

Mhmm sounds very much like feast atm but yea should make him picked more although with the huge buff to his ulti wardbitches are going to be very very unhappy people. And no one is going to want to pick stuff like CM or w/e...
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

im lost what?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down