Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Try

3 posters

Go down

Must Try Empty Must Try

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:24 pm

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/18292

So want to try that shit. Looked so fun. Maybe dpro instead of pudge tho if u cud get him. I mean theres no real other fp (besides enig :S)
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Must Try Empty Re: Must Try

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm

I dont understand their lineup o.O Only thing I get is DS nigma, cuz DS can pull em all in to 1 spot for nigma to ulti (since ulti does more dmg in the middle). I suppose pudge will run around in the middle of BH rotting people but it seems like a pretty wierd lineup. Dont know where Abaddon comes into this though lol

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

well ds solos 2 get wall lvled Quickly, nigma farms blink in 9 mins. Top lane is necro/abba and necro tries 2 get targeted rather then abba, so he can shield the necro and he can run in range 2 get every1 with his death pulse. Its kinda a counter gank lane (if that makes sense). Like they try kill necro and they cant and all end up dying in the process.

But enigma normally started BH and then seer just pulled em all into the middle of it afterwards. seer got an arcane ring. So they could pretty much constantly push without having 2 go 2 fountain with heals + mana. They downed all the outside towers in something stupid like 25mins. also death pulse heals the images which is kewl. and u can put speed on pudgey to chase up with rot (which they didnt do much)

Cant believe loda managed to lane vs na/potm and still get his cs and not die 2 much. NA wasnt great tho.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm

TBH this game was stupid.
Its nice to watch but there is no point to it, it was just a stomp so they picked stupid shit. Maelks a good enough drafter that he managed to get a good amount of synergy but yea I mean I wouldnt mind trying this out just it should be against someone we've already stomped or something like yFTL ^^
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Just watched the replay and GG was entertaining. Although no kotl ban/pick? o.O

I think the NA potm lane was much much too passive for a double stun lane (a mistake we often tend to make), although they did have a chance when potm got off a arrow but NA wasnt there (once again, you kinda have to be there, no point in saying I couldn't stun cuz I wasnt there), magic stick saved Loda's life Smile

I reckon Mania farmed really fast and got like a 7 min blink I think? That was pretty devestating Razz Also the Abaddon Necro lane was GG as well lol, playing LoA as a support is just too pro. Lol at H4nni's pudge... He looks like hes just messing around lol, but pro hooks (or is it that theyre kinda walking into it?)

But yeah on djooks part was kinda just a silly stomp, At 20 minutes, 20-2 no towers down GG

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm

shit youve gota be good to stomp with pudge/seer solos tho haha. vs a like decent as lineup.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Yes, well we're talking about djooks/MYM here...

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum