Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypt

3 posters

Go down

Crypt Empty Crypt

Post  Crypt Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello, some of you may have already met me, but probably don't know much about me so here goes...

My RL name is John, and I was born in Korea, but I have uber crap micro because I lost the starcraft gene during the some 13 years or so that I have been living in New Zealand. Due to this I am mostly Kiwi, and (somewhat) proud of it (NZ has its ups and downs lol Razz ).

Im currently attending Auckland University, first year, doing LAW121G, PSYCH108 and PHIL101. Atm Im majoring in Psychology in BSc, but Im really enjoying my law lectures so Im hoping if I do well, I will continue on to LAW131.

As far as dotaing goes, I've been playing since something like 5.84c (I have played earlier versions from like yearsssss ago but it was only once or twice due to a friend influencing me and saying it sucked ass). After many breaks and getting sick of pub stomping with friends, I have stepped into the competitive community.
I am still very new to this clan and to competitive dota in general but I'm keen to watch as many replays as I can and to attend CWs/IH as often as they are up and improve (hopefully) at a geometric rate! I'm also hoping I can go to WCG with some of the guys here and we can have a real shot at it. Even if we don't qualify, all good! As long as we had fun and had our share of kicking ass/getting ass kicked it will have been all worth it. But with MCC mostly gone, I think we could give them a run for their money after intense training lol Razz

Well that's me, myself and maybe I, nice meetin you all ^^

-Crypt

Crypt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Crypt Empty Re: Crypt

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

This is going to be some scary crap if you're in my lab brosif what time do you have psych labs and i assume they are at tamaki.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Deja.Voo wrote:This is going to be some scary crap if you're in my lab brosif what time do you have psych labs and i assume they are at tamaki.

CONFIRMED

Small World.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

G....G.

Also lol at geometric rate. Welcome Crypt Smile
Stankey
Stankey