Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoA vs GGT

4 posters

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Go down

DoA vs GGT Empty DoA vs GGT

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 am

Gentleman, I present to you a return to something I know we've all missed

DEJAGET2DRAFT

In tonight's edition we see a new Deja playing support/gankers to a rather high level considering he'd much rather be soloing the shit and not ward bitching...but I know what you're all thinking, if not Deja solo mid then who? I'm very happy to say that Genki has taken my place children and in the two games I've put up you'll see him rise not only to the best solo in the clan but to the best farmer/carry player. I respectfully bow down before someone who plays absolutely exquisite. Also in this feature we'll see some different hero picks to make the games a bit more interesting as well as different play styles like a semi-roaming/semi-tank Potm. Now although the two games are pretty one sided I believe that we did play very well esp SS's Naix in the first game. But in all seriousness they were fun games plenty of fights, turnarounds, Genki going BGL *cough* and both games are under 40min long so pretty quick.

FEAR THE GANKING ERA OF DEJA
AND THE OMFG I SOLO MID AND GET 58 CS IN 9MIN of GENKI - THE MANN!!!!!
BOW DOWN

Game 1:
http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/97318/index.html

Game 2:
http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/97302/index.html

BTW for those of you wondering who Feint is, he's a RL friend of Genki and I. And yes he is special.

And just being I can

http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/97322/index.html

Theres a replay of a short IH we had after those two games didn't last long as Fanfan got "d/c" again picks are a bit different.

God I spoil you...
<3
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

DoA vs GGT Empty Re: DoA vs GGT

Post  PIB Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 am

wow didnt realise we could set up a page just praising one's self.....
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 am

lol
just say you r the man
damn long writing
and i was txting whole game when i was playing NAIX and we still won so get over it!!!! lol
second last game was funny, how my frd (Haven) killed chicken destroying all items lol

ssiterl
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

@PiB
Hi I'm Deja, we mustn't have met.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

lol this would be dejas first attempt at this digs Razz. Cant watch games atm but i shall later. Warlock solo much? Did i want 2 see how u laned those, and gg at fan out csing genki lol.

EDIT: i also seem 2 remember me drafting a game where i had potm/naix(maybe not naix, mita been some other similar level hard carry, o thats rite it was pl) and we had cm and i was like jugg last pick cus cool, and deja like na man u 2 much carry, and we lost. At the end of the game dejas like maybe if we had a bit more teamfight, and me/alk were like na need more jugg. Deja goes na u cant be serious, then woa its naix/potm/jugg lol, hypocrite much?
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

I fail to see how you can just copy paste a lineup from game to game. I remember in that game the reason we lost was because come team fights were getting raped hence the call for more teamfight which is always the case when you play PL as a carry because hes not the best at team fights neither is KotL. Please don't be calling me hypocritical when the games were completely different. Also I would have to put PL as a harder late game carry to naix as well as naix having a lot more gank potential so the play style for my team was far different to any kotl/pl lineup you chose.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm

woa serious much? Say much much? i needa stop that.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 am

Deja.Voo wrote:@PiB
Hi I'm Deja, we mustn't have met.

Welcome to the clan forum, if you would like to create a topic in the Welcome section to explain a bit about your self feel free too. To locate that on the forum click the "Clan DoA" thread, then "Welcome Section" thread.
PIB
PIB
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 am

PIB wrote:Welcome to the clan forum, if you would like to create a topic in the Welcome section to explain a bit about your self feel free too. To locate that on the forum click the "Clan DoA" thread, then "Welcome Section" thread.

Will do.
Deja.Voo
Deja.Voo
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: DotA :: DotA :: Replays

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum