Clan DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@D_R

3 posters

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Go down

@D_R Empty @D_R

Post  Genkidesuka Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

D_R Come play Garena sometime with me and Deja he says he misses you, that and hes sick to death of pub noobs and wants ot play with real people. our accounts are the same as b.net Deja.Voo and Genkidesuka

Genkidesuka
Shaman

Back to top Go down

@D_R Empty Re: @D_R

Post  Stankey Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:57 am

that is why i went off dota for about 3 months. Playing with pubs that leave is boring as fuck. Ladder is cool in that your happy if they leave cus u get a free win lol. There needs to be a "ladder" system for dota i rekon. I know garena has one, but that program made me dc on my first game so i gave up lol. and Bud.Bonez was hosting whos a mint host, so god knows wat was going on.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  DR Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:19 am

When do you guys normally play? And I can never got the damned friend function to work/ I've seen you on once or twice, but i guess you were playing so no reply. my account is Damprain, Does it matter what server u log in on?

Argh, my garena is missing some stupid .dll "redownloads".

Mind you i think garena has even more leavers than bnet. Recently we've also to have a few IHs, or semi IHs, there are some hmmm well i guess bad palyers in it, but still good fun.

Right reinstaleld, and hey your online! I'll just send you an authentication buddy list message thing. HMmm serach function voo, and messaged him too!

Do you normally IH? or just the two of you against pubs?

DR
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:29 pm

you been inhouseing with DoA's? Yeah ur never gna have 10 ppl as pro as ur DR lol. I gota get in on some of this action. Last day at the clinic 2day, got a 21st in cambridge on way home on sat, then im back working in aucks for the holz so ill be on butloads hopefully. I can meet all these new recruits.
Stankey
Stankey
Chieftan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Clan DoA :: Other :: Other :: Offtopic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum